Chapter 23/ Restraing Order!

Selena POV

Last night was the bomb! I had the best sex from him. When I did release his cuffs, it was like I unleashed the beast! I'm paying terribly now. But it was totally worth it!

"Hubby get up!" I said while trying to peal Nick from my body. He seems to think I was the bloody bed!

"No! I love snuggling with you!" He whined.

"This is not snuggling! Youre squashing me you tawt!" I chuckled. "Babe, I need to pee!"

"OK fine! But come back when you are done. I'm still tired" he pouts.

"No, I have to go to work silly" I giggled.

"Come here!" He grabbed my waist and flung me in the bed. "You tricked me" he pouts.

"No, I really need to pee, but I have work too" I giggled.

"Youre so beautiful" he removed the hair from my face.

"Your beautiful" I grinned.

"I know I am" he smirked "You know I have to be fighting off women" he smirked. He better be.

"Well, that's nice to know" I smirked I can play this game too. "You know baby" I brushed his jaw. Every day if I serve a male I always see them checking my ass out. I even caught women too" I smirked.

"Youre fucking with me, right?" He said in a serious tone.

"No. They would just stare. The other day one spanked my ass" I bit my lips in to prevent the laugh from spilling out.

"I don't want you working there anymore!" He scowls.

"What are you crazy!?" I can't believe he took me seriously!

"No!" He went off the bed and began to pace back and forth. I so wanted to laugh "How can Shaw allow this!? She knows how I am! You know how I am!" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Chill baby. Its not a big deal!" O,K I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Chill!? Not a big FUCKING DEAL!? YOU ARE GETTING SEXUALLY HARASSED AT THAT SHIT HOLE AND YOURE TELLING ME TO CHILL!?" I began to laugh "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING SELENA IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He yelled. I only could laugh harder!

"C-come hheeeewwww" I let out my breath. "Come here" I extended my arms to him.

"What the fuck is this? An AA meeting!!" He snapped.

"Come on baby come here" I pouts.

"What do you want woman?" He embraced me while I bury my face into his chest.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes" he answered grimly.

"And promise me you won't yell anymore" I stifled my laugh.

"I'm not gonna promise that! You know I hate when shit like this happened" he hissed.

"Well. I think you would feel better if I told you I was only messing around" I cringed while he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What!? Youre fucking me right now?" I bit my lips.

"No baby. I was just joking" I smiled while he crossed his arms. "I'm. Sorry" I grinned.

"On your knees" he said sternly.

"I'm sorry baby" I bit my lips. I knew what he meant.

"Knees" he pointed to the floor in front of him. After complying to his request, he smirked. "I'll teach you a lesson I know you won't forget" Fuck!

**********

So, my throat fucking hurts! I'm not talking to him I swear it. He fucking damaged my voice box!

"Selena table #1" Shaw indicated.

"Hi good..... Mother?" I croaked out.

"Why do you sound like a frog got stuck into your throat!!" She chuckled.

"Long story. Coffee?" I poured her a mug. "What are you doing here mom Literally? You didn't just come back to see me. Or got dick from Spencer who is now your fiancée!" Sigh.

"Geez. Calm down Selena" she scowled.

"I'm sorry".

"Well, if you must know. I was just tired of traveling. I thought it could ease the pain of losing your father, but it didn't." She gave me a weak smile. "But it was then I met Spencer. I had no idea he lived here. He's a good man Lena and I would appreciate it if you would accept him" she looked into my eyes.

"Mom your grown. Heck I'm grown! Do whatever makes you happy. I'm OK with it" I smiled.

"Really baby?" She said with tears into her eyes.

"Yes really! Now come and get some food. You cannot just take up a table and order. Its against our policy" I teased.

"Well, I don't want to break the rules so just give me a lobster sandwich, extra vegetable" she smiled.

"Coming right up!" I love her so much.

*********

Its now 9 and I can't wait to lay in bed! Not Nick's bed ..... My bed.... The one next from his. Bottom line is that I'm not speaking to him! He called my about 50 times today and I ignored them all.

"Clocking out bitches!" I swirled my card and went through the door. I would love a drink of coffee.

I walked down the street to star bucks and got some hot chocolate. This can sooth my damn throat. I sat around a table after ordering my hot coffee and began to sip when suddenly someone pulled out a chair and sat in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I said to my unwelcome guest.

"I needed to see you. You blocked my number" he said.

"I don't even know how you got it in the first place!" I snapped.

"Look I'm sorry for the other night OK. I don't know what came over me" ugh!

"Didn't you learn from the mistake you made the other night?"

"Your boyfriend shot me Lena!" He yelled.

"Lower your fucking voice!" I pointed at him "it was just blanks! You should be fucking grateful you twat! I can't believe you fucking slapped me!" I so wanted to pour this coffee into his face.

"I'm so sorry about that OK. I was upset" he hung his head low.

"I don't need your apology, Jason. Just leave me the fuck alone. I'm going to get a restraining order against you tomorrow morning. I am that serious" I snarled. While his eyes were wide.

As I was about to walk away, He gripped my wrist "you will do no such thing! That British cunt stole you away from me! And I would be dammed to see him happy with my wife" he hissed. His grip was really tight. I knew it was gonna leave a bruise.

"Let me go Jason!" I tried to release his grip.

"No!" He yelled. Everyone began to look at us and let me tell you I was embarrassed! If he wants to create a scene, I'll give him one. I did the only thing I could have done in my defence. I threw my steaming hot chocolate in his face. Bitch!