Chapter 22/ Kinky Love!

Nick POV

I can't believe she left me chained up on the fucking bed! I so want to spank her right now.

"SELENA!" I yelled. Its been 10 minutes, I think. Sigh, she's crazy.

"Relax you, big baby!" She said while carrying a bowl of mixed fruits and toppings. What the fuck is she gonna do with ice??

"You left me for fruits!?" I yelled while she giggled.

"Ssshhhh its my turn" she smirked and dragged a table to the centre of the room. What the hell is she up to?

"What are you doing baby?"

"Shush it!" She snapped. Did my dick just jump!?

She began to scroll through her phone and smirked. Then I heard a song that began to play 'dangerous woman' shit! She went up on top of the table and began to do all sorts of sexy shit. God damn, she can wine! As she began to squat down for another sexy dance, she lost her balance and fell off the fucking table!

"FUCK BABE ARE YOU OK!?" What if she's unconscious! I'm cuffed to the fucking bed!!

"Ah! Fuck! I'm OK. I'm OK! Don't you dear laugh!" She warned. I was ready to burst out in tears!

"Oh, how could I baby!?" I stifled my laugh.

"Ass!" She said while going back up. Suddenly I saw her stripping. As she shed away her dress to the ground. I was astonished to see sexy lingerie underneath. How the fuck did she hide that from me!??

"Damn baby. You look sexy!" I bit my lips. It was pink and mesh shit, but it looked fucking sexy as hell!

"You like?" She brought her finger into her mouth and twirled it.

"I love" my dick was beginning to ache like hell. I needed release! "Baby please!" Shit! I broke already!?

"Wow. This is all it took?" She smirked.

"I'm not begging I just want you to sit on this dick!" I moved my hips side to side, so it was bouncing

"Not yet." She stripped out of her lingerie "We have a show" she lowered herself to the table to where the fruits are. "Youre hungry right?" She asked while picking up a strawberry.

"Yes, baby I am" I said weakly.

"What do you want to eat?" She twirled the tip of strawberry around her tongue.

"Y-you " I said breathlessly. She's a fucking turn on!

"And that you shall have" she began to trail the strawberry down to her breasts and circling it with her nipples. I so wanted to squash that damn strawberry for getting what I should be getting!

"Stop torturing me Selena" I said in a clinch jaw.

"You really want me to stop?" She trailed it down to her navel. Fucking shit!

"Y-yes," I said .

"You sure?" She began to rub it on her Clit. Fuck! I could see her juice glistening the fruit I so despise right now!

"I want to have a taste," I said while licking my lips.

"I don't see why not" she got up from the table and stalked toward me. Sigh I need to get rid of these restrains! She hovered over me and began to tease me.

"Baby. I. Just. Want. A. Taste!" I said while she moved the enemy fruit up and down

"How bad do you want to taste it?" She bit her lips.

"Very badly" I said in my deep British accent. She bit her lips and lowered the fruit to my lips. I could smell her on it more than the actual smell of the fruit. It was intoxicating! "Damn baby it tastes better with you on it" I licked my lips. "I want more" she rose up a bit and went over my face. Smirking I knew what her next move was.

"You sure you want more?" She bit her lips.

"Certainly" with that being said, she lowered herself on my face. Her pussy was inside of my mouth while my tongue explored every ounce of her. She tastes so good!

"F-FUC-K baby! I love your tongue" she moaned while grinding in my face. This was dinner indeed. Suddenly she got up and turned so she was facing my dick and her pussy was in my face still. "Eat up" she smirked. Oh, how I will! Before I did anything she lowered her lips onto my cock and fuck! I couldn't do shit but moan!

"Jesus fucking Christ baby! I underestimated you!" I said while I dug my face into her wet section.

"Ahhh fuck baby. Right there!" She moaned and speeded up pumping my dick inside of her mouth. I was over the edge! My hips began to buck. I was ready to release.

"Come baby" she sucked me into her mouth. The sound of her voice alone made me spill into her mouth while she did the same in mine. Fuck that was amazing!

She got up and go into the bathroom. I don't know why don't she just swalla-la-la! She came back the room and took up the ice from the table

"Babe what are you doing with that!?" That shit is going to be cold as a bitchs heart!

"Sssshhhh!" She hovered over me and ran it over my chest. God damn its cold! She ran it down to my nipple and went into a circular motion. I'd be lying if this shit never made my dick stood tall!

"Baby!" I wanted to beg but I can't give up so soon!

"Beg me baby" she cooed while going on the next one.

"Never" I said while biting my bottom lip. When the ice melted, she smirked and lined her pussy with my dick.

"Youre going to beg" she said while lowering her tight pussy on to my dick. I know its going to be torn.

"HOLY SHIT BABE! F-FUC-K!" I hissed while she pumped my dick. It felt so great. Seeing her on my dick all bouncing and her breasts. Fuck I want those into my mouth!

"Fuck baby! I love this dick so much!" She moaned and plunged a breast into her mouth. Shit! This is hot. Suddenly she literally turned on my dick! It took me by surprise. What if she broke my dick!!? But that thought subsidized when I saw her facing the opposite direction and her ass was bouncing in full view of my face.

"Holy fucking shit baby! You want to see the view from back here! Damn your tight!" I hissed. "Remove these fucking cuffs now Selena!" I want to spank that ass.

"N-No! Your gonna beg!" She tightened the walls of her pussy around my dick.

"Baby! Fuck, please release my dick! Fuck!" She tightens it more and bounce harder.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" She yelled and exploded on my dick. She's the fucking best.

"Damn baby! That feels fuck- I'm coming baby! Bounce that ass!" As I watched her pussy around my dick, I released I to her. Fuck that was gr- fuck! I came inside of her again!

"I'm so sorry baby!" I apologized as soon as she got off of my dick. "Why are you smiling?" I was so confused.

"I'm on birth control. If I wasn't by the rate you were going I would be pregnant ages ago" she chuckled.

"OK smarty pants unbuckle me" I smiled.

"Uh-uh-uh. Not yet" she kissed my lips and blind folded me. Who the fuck would have known I had a fucking kinky wife!? I am fucking loving it!!

Lol that gif though. I do need to emphasise that this is not about me or my sexual preference! I just do my research an shit that I know will get you horny people pumped!!😂😂😂😂 so please no one ask about if that's what I do or what I get shit. No! I'm just imagining shit..... Lol a lot of shit💋💋💋