Chapter 15/ Isolation

Selena POV

'Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

As I lay in bed singing the song that dad used to sing to me at nights I began to cry. Is this the man dad calling my Mr right! The monster I saw in the room last night. I don't think so. I didn't even recognize him!

Today I will be locked up in my room. I don't want to face him. He hurt me! Just like what Jason said! He hurt me really bad.

"Baby?" He called while knocking on the door.

"Babe please answer me" he pleaded. "I know youre up. I just want to talk to you, Lena. Please open the door" why can't he just fucking leave me alone!!

He drew in his breath "I'm going to work OK. You know there's food in the fridge and if you want anything else ask David. He's always outside" he paused. "I'm so sorry baby. I love you" he said. After that there was silence. I began to sob even harder. He shouldn't have taken it so far!

"No no no baby please don't cry!" He yelled out. I thought he was gone! "Baby please forgive me! Open the door!" He yelled and kicked the door.

"Leave me alone. Please" I sobbed. I just want to be alone!

"FUCK!!" He yelled and slammed his fist at the door. I flinched a little because I've never seen him this angry other than last night, but I guess I don't really know him. Right?

*********

The day went by fast. I invited David to watch a movie with me because I was bored. He refused at first because he said Nick wouldn't appreciated that. But who gives a rat ass about him!?

"I can't believe she did that!" David yelled out while I chuckled.

"He totally deserved it!" I justified. We were watching 'This Christmas' we were at the scene where Regina poured baby oil on the floor and gave her husband some hearty beatings. It was genius really! I wonder if I could do that?

"That's just cruel!" He's so caught up into the movie.

"No! He should just love his wife. He shouldn't be cheating!" I giggled. "I'm going to get some more strawberries" I said while getting up. What I really went in the kitchen to do was cry. I already had a full bowl in front of me.

"Ms Daniels?" David said in soothing voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Something got into my eyes" I wiped off my face with my arms. "See all better" I smiled. He just came closer to me and held me in a hug. I never expected him to do that, but I couldnt help but cry.

"Its OK Ms. Daniels. Let it all out" he said while patting my back. All the memories from Jason and Nick from last night. Lucy hurting and betraying me, dad's death and moms absence compiled into one. It was too much to handle!

"I'm sorry David. I've soaked your shirt!" I chuckled lightly

"That's OK Ms. Daniels. Now, do you want to tell me what's the matter?" He asked.

"Its just everything! Jason and Lucy. They just fucked me up big time. And Nick.!" I chuckled Nick he's just ugh!" I bit back my tears. "I need a break," I told him.

"I understand Ms. Daniels. I know he's hard to work with at times. He's moody and possessive over what's his. He doesnt share Ms Daniels" he said in a monotone.

"But I wasn't doing anything last night! Jason just stalked me down the road and spoke to me. That's it! Why would I go back to him!?" I sobbed harder.

"Don't cry Ms Daniels. Its going to get better. He does love you though. I've never seen him treat any other girl like he does with you. Just give him time OK" He smiled. I loved him too, but he cannot do that again. Sure, I did like the whole bondage idea. Hell, it turned me on! But when he did that, it reminded me of Lucy and Jason.

"I'll be OK. Now let's get back to our movie! I wonder if she's going to beat him again!?" I asked excitedly knowing the fact that David would groan.

*******

Its now 5:00 and we've watched 3 movies and eaten fruits till we were sick!

"Well, I better go back out before Nick comes. I don't want his problem today" he chuckled while getting up.

"Yea no problem. Thanks for keeping me company today. I enjoyed it" I gave him a hug.

"Pleasure is all mine" he smiled and left. Seeing empty strawberry containers and Mellon skins on the ground made me groan. I have a lot to clean! I began by taking up the garbage and disposed of them and wiped off the table. The rest is history. By the time I was done, I heard the door opened. I knew it was him. I quickly plunged my ear buds into my ears and turned my back. I began to hum to 'unbreak my heart' by Toni Broxton. Just the perfect song. I ensured to turn them down, so I knew when he was close. I don't want him to touch me!

"Babe?"

"Selena" he called and walked closer to me, but I stepped off and continued humming.

"God dammit baby talk to me! I'm sorry OK!" He flung his briefcase on the kitchen island. While glancing at it I turn around and walked towards my room.

"FUCKING SHIT!" He yelled and smashed something into the kitchen. The only thing that was in my mind at the time was...

He better clean that shit up.