Chapter 46 Virgin Shaw

Selena POV

I still can't come to terms that I was actually dreaming. It felt so real. I'm just glad it wasn't. Nick is getting on my nerves from this morning's incident. He keeps asking me if I'm ok and what do I want. If I want to go to the hospital. Like seriously, I'm fine, I was just stuck in a stupid nightmare. Big deal.

"Baby do you want me to fluff your pillow for you? " He said while looking into my eyes.

"Baby. I'm ok. I haven't met in an accident you know. I'm fine Nick really, I just need to rest" I explained.

"Really you sure because I could order some food and cuddle" he pouts.

"Nick baby, please stop ok, Im fine. You know what I'm going by Shaw" I shot up from the bed.

"Youre running away from me!? " He placed his hand on his chest.

"No baby. I just want to visit my friend" I smiled.

"Youre running away. Remember for better or worst" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I grinned.

"Come here" I bit my lips because I could see his bulge.

"Yes daddy" I strolled over towards him.

"You love to tease me don't you" he trailed his lips over my collarbone.

"Baby please behave you know I have to go to shaws" I managed to break out.

"So, youre telling me you rather pass up hot steamy sex with me and go to Shaw? " He folded his arms and looked at me carefully.

"Um. I didn't imply it like that Nick " I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Lena cone on. We are supposed to be spending time together. We are still in our honeymoon period you know " he justified.

"Point taken baby. Ok just allow me just for an hour and I'll be back. Promise. I have something I will be wanna discuss with her. Please" I pleaded.

"What happened to her phone!? " He looked at me for an answer, but I had none. "Ok fine. But you have to bribe me" he smirked.

"What do you want Mr Brown? " I outlined his Adams apple with my finger.

"Um. You know " he smiled.

"Baby I can't read minds. You have to tell me baby." I smirked. Of course I knew what he wanted.

"Please Leana baby" I bit my lips as he begged.

"Ohhhh you want my lips...... Here? " I grabbed his dick harshly while he grunted.

"Please baby" he begged.

"Tell your baby what do you want? " I cooed.

"I need your sweet lips around my dick" I looked at me with lust lingering in his eyes.

"Oh, is that right? " I dropped his sweatpants to the ground" I began to laugh "What do you have against boxers? " He didn't have on any underwear!

"Um nothing" he smiled. "Its easy access" he smirked.

"Whatever " I said while I performed my bargain.

************

"HEY MRS BROWN!!!!! " Shaw yelled from the balcony.

"You crazy woman! " I yelled and laughed

"Your fucking glowing so bright!" She hugged me.

"I know I know! " I laughed.

"How was the honeymoon? Now don't miss out on any juicy details " she demanded.

"Your so nosey! " I hit her shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. I don't have anything exciting into my life anymore. Well apart from Al pestering me" she rolled her eyes.

"Pest? How so? "

"I gave him the cookie once and he won't stop crawling for more. I mean I know my cookies are addicting but shit. A bitch wants a break! " Um.......

"You gave him some! " I yelled.

"Bitch please. If I had waited any longer there were gonna be dust bunnies and webs growing there. Besides, he hot! " She winked.

"Shit! Give me the details. Your just so selfish! "I punched her.

"Ahh bitch. There's nothing to tell. We just fuck twice a day. Everyday. Every night" she smirked.

"Are you freaking kidding me!? What you guys have running in y'all body? A freaking motor?!? " I think they are compatible.

"Chile red bull knows my name! " She chuckled.

"Yeah yeah..... Um" I trailed. I suddenly felt the urge to puke.

"Bitch is you ok? " She looked at me.

"Yeah... N...... " I couldn't even finish my statement I threw up all over Shaws new fur carpet!

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!!! " Shaw yelled while I ran into the bathroom. "OH MY GOD! MY CARPET! " She screamed then rushed into the bathroom to hold my hair back.

"I swear to god Nick is buying back my carpet with matching cushions! " She muttered while I held up my head and rinsed out my mouth.

"Really? Your more concerned about your stupid carpet " I spat.

"Sorry" she cringed. "So, what's wrong with you? "

"That's why I came over here. I haven't seen my period since I came off the pill. It supposed to be here by this. Do you think I might be pre-"

"BITCH YOUR PREGNANT! " She completed and actually answered my question.

"You think so? " I started to smile.

"Yes bitch! Now we have to celebrate!!! I'll call Tiffy." She took out her phone.

"Will you slow down" I giggled. "We need a confirmation you crazy woman! "

"Oh, shit yeah. I forgot. Ok I'm going for one"

"What the hell are you doing with a pregnancy kit? "

"You can't be too sure. Anything can happen. What if God told me he's gonna send baby Jesus sister inside of me. I'd need to test if I'm pregnant silly" she grinds and went into her room. I sat there dumbstruck.

"What the fuck? " Was the only thing could come from my mouth. She's crazy.

"I'm back! " she handed me the kit.

"Where the hell did you get that theory from about Jesus? " I was really curious.

"Girl. I have to prep myself. I mean he found Mary right. So, he might find me too. Think about it. We'd name her Jeshaw. You know Jesus -Shaw. Have a nice ring to it right? She clicked her tongue.

"Youre actually thinking about this? " I have to ask. I mean. Really.

"You ask too many questions. Go take the damn test" she brushed off my question.

"Ok fine. Youre so crazy" I said while walking off to the bathroom.

Guys I swear my imagination is drying up! Lol bonus chapter!!!!! ;