Chapter 21

Lindsays' POV

- "Well, As you know, The other car in the accident you were in a few days ago, was stolen. We found some finger prints on the door handle and ran some test. Those fingerprints belong to...

Luke Sagtrep.

Your father.

We are aware that you issued a restraining order against him. That may be why. We have special armed forces in the area doing the best they can to find him. Just be aware. He may come back to harm you. We don't really know his motives. I suggest you both stay at a motel for the rest of the week and we will keep this house under surveillance and see if he comes here. So, If you choose to stay at a motel, The county will pay for all of your expenses while you're there. I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know your options." I couldn't more or speak. I guess the police were more smart then I could give them credit for. But, That doesn't mean they will find him...

"So, Mrs. Sagtrep, Will you stay here, or stay at a motel for most of the week?" The female office asked which im guessing she was asking my mom.

"Uh, A.. Motel.. Please." My mom said in-between whimpers. I then looked over and saw her in some weird position crying her eyes out. I think shes more scared than I am.. The male office then started speaking again.

"I will give you a few hours to pack the items you want to take with you. A police will be here to escort you to the motel. You will be there for six days. So, Be prepared.

"Thanks for everything." I said.

"No problem. I will be sure to give you guys a call if anything comes up or if there's a change of plans. Also, Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions or concerns." He then handed me a card with his name and number on it. Apparently, His name is John. They then walked out of my house and I ran into my room to start packing.
****