Chapter 8

Lindsays POV

Aiden was taken to the hospital and nobody but family was allowed to see him until he was feeling better. There is NO WAY I'm telling my mom that I know who did this. Actually, I'm not telling anyone... But, I think there's one person who might help me. Now that he knows what the man is fully capable of. I'll ask him when he's feeling better. I then got up, turned on the T.V and it was all over the news... The news reporter said,

"There was a shooting today at Spanford High School. It happened around 9am today. Only one person was hurt. It seems like the shooter had a specific target. If you have any information you are to call 911 immediately. "

I then shut off the T.V. I knew he had a specific target.. That was me and he shot my friend... I still cant get over that and there's no doubt in my mind that he's coming back for me and maybe my mom too.

                                                       **1 MONTH LATER**

I woke up and looked at the clock..

Oh Crap! Its 8:32 I need to get up..

"Ugh" I then got up from my orange themed room and and walked into the kitchen. I got frosted flakes with milk and extra sugar. Yum, My favorite! I was halfway done with my cereal when my phone rang.. Its Aidens' parents.

"Hello"? I said.

"Hi Lindsay." They said. It sounded like they were crying.. The question is was it with joy or pain?

"Aidens' coming home today. The doctor said since hes recovered so well so in such a short amount of time, They're releasing him! I'll call you when he's home since you guys are friends. Maybe he might need someone to talk to about the incident since you were there."  So I'm guessing its with joy?

"That's awesome! I'll be right over." I said excitedly. I'm having so many mixed emotions right now! I never visited him in the hospital.. I just couldn't handle it. Just the fact that he got hurt because of me. Not that is mattered if I saw him. He doesn't like me. D**n Hormones!!

                                                   ******************************

I got dressed into my gray sweatpants and my pink soccer sweatshirt and put my hair in a messy bun.. No need to dress up on a weekend.. His mom called around 3:45 and said he was home. I quickly got up and yelled

"Bye mom. I'm going to Aidens' "  Not wanting a reply, I quickly walked out the door and walked to his house. It was across the street so it took me two minutes at the most. I got there and rang the doorbell and his mom quickly opened the door, with an eleven year old peering at me from behind.

"Aiden's upstairs in his room." She smiled.

"Thanks" I replied. I then ran up to his room.

"Hi Aiden." I said

"Hey. I look pretty sexy in this hospital gown don't I?" He said and gave me his signature wink. 

I just rolled my eyes... "Typical Aiden"

"Aiden." I said as he began to take off the gown.

"Yes"?

"I'm going to get out of your room." I warned pointing to the fact that he needed privacy.