𝐀 │36

Third Person

The next day was the day that Zach and Alex had been dreading. The day which Alex goes home, and which Zach flew out to Helsinki, where he would meet the guys for the Europe leg of the invitation tour.

The pair said goodbye at the airport, with plans to meet up already forming in their minds. "I'll miss you." Zach said, wrapping his arms around Alex and kissing the top of her head.

"I'll miss you more." Alex replied, leaning her chin on his chest and looking up at her boyfriend. In response, Zach yawned, making Alex yawn and both of them regretting the choice to go on earlier flights. But it meant Alex could sleep on the flight, taking the slightly scarier edge off of it.

"You'll be fine babe." Zach said, as if he could tell what was going on in Alex's mind. The girl was obviously worrying, and despite having gone on a plane so many times, it seemed to be her one fear that she could never get over, never be able to conquer it.

Alex sighed and hugged Zach tight, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Zach hugged back just as tight, not really wanting to let her go. But soon it came to a time when they did have to let go, and after saying their goodbyes, they walked in opposite directions, sad they had to leave.

"Hey Alex!" Alex heard her name being shouted, and she turned back around to see Zach walking quickly back towards her, swerving through people.

"Zach?" Alex asked, confused on why he was coming back to her. "Don't you have a flight-" She was cut off by Zach kissing her.

"I'll miss you." He says, before running off in the other direction, leaving his girlfriend blushing and smiling, shaking her head at Zach's actions, before continuing to her Gate.

~

liked by imzachherron, miathomas and 67,218 others

alexiagarcia: gonna miss you idiot

view all 12,538 comments

username: half these comments are 10 years olds getting
triggered by the fact she called him idiot lmfao

imzachherron: i dont like you anymore this isn't a good pic

username: go follow my new @zalexupdates acc

miathomas: we have to talk about when you get back young
lady

username: can we please acknowledge the beauty of this
human? like how is he real?

alexiagarcia: @imzachherron stfu you look cute af don't lie
@miathomas girl.

username: 'stfu you look cute af' ok they're definitely dating

gabbieegonzalez: gurl we need to meet up

tatedoll: @gabbieegonzalez we all do 

jackaverymusic: ha zach you look stupid

username: jAcHary

username: we stan

lunablake: alex get your aSs onto that plane and come get
your dog

username: aSs

imzachherron: @jackaverymusic when I get to Helsinki I'm gonna beat
ur ass

username: welp 

~

a/n
THANKS FOR 70K READS