𝐓 │52

Third Person

It was decided that the whole group would go to Fiji in the last week of June and into the first week of July, giving the band time with their families, who quite a few had moved to LA at this point. This was after the Invitation Tour in Europe had finished, and they had a month and a bit for vacation, which the boys would spend wit their families, in Fiji and finishing recording their album.

Which would explain why Mia, Luna and Alex were stood in a Fiji airport, Nadi International Airport to be exact, waiting for the others. The trio had claimed a small area of the arrivals area, and had their bags sat on the floor. Mia was off looking for coffee, Luna was sat on her phone and Alex was laid on the floor, her head resting on one of her bags trying to stay awake.

"You should sleep." Luna said, not looking up from her phone - probably texting Olivia. "Me and Mia will wake you when they get here."

"Yea but then I'll be grumpy and I don't wanna be grumpy when they arrive." Alex pouted, pulling her hoodie's hood over her head. "Being tired but awake would be better."

"Me and Luna told you to sleep on the flight, but guess who wouldn't listen." Mia said, returning back holding two coffees in one hand, and one in the other. She placed one of the coffees in front of Alex's face and handed the other to Luna, keeping one for herself.

"Coffeeeee" Alex groaned, siting up slightly and reaching for it, only to find Mia had placed it just out of reach. "I hate you Mia." She sighed, as the other two giggled. Alex got up and was about to get the coffee when she heard her name being called.

"Huh?" She said, looking around and she saw three girls, one taller than the others, another with long curly hair and the last with shorter dark brown hair. Tate,Gabbie and Christina. "HEYYYYYY." She shouted, completely forgetting both her coffee and how she was tired and running over, hugging them.

Mia and Luna were soon also hugging them, and after Alex almost started crying - a mixture of happiness and the fact she had slept a total of two hours over the past two days - they returned to their bags, all of them sat on the floor, surrounded by suitcases.

They ended up waiting another half hour for the boys to arrive, and everyone was trying to keep Alex awake but due to them all being tired from the flight, they ended up giving up. But they were all still determined to keep the youngest girl awake, so they told her to put AirPods in and they blasted WDW music into her ears and she closed her eyes - because even though it could end up with her asleep, the music was too loud for her.

Feeling a nudge on her side, Alex opened her eyes and saw Luna's foot. Sighing, she closed her eyes again only to be literally kicked. Sitting up and taking out the AirPods, a very annoyed Alex glared at Luna. "What the fuck dude?" She asked, only for Luna to roll her eyes and look pointedly at someone.

Still annoyed, Alex turned to look at what she was staring at. A sudden smile erupting on her face, Alex scrambled to her feet, knocking over the empty coffee cup in the process and running into the awaiting arms of her boyfriend.

Zach hugged her tight, continuously kissing her cheek. A lot had changed since they had last seen each other. Despite their... fight a lot had changed between the almost month since they had last seen each other. Alex had definitely not forgotten what had happened but over time had forgiven him seeing as it wasn't his fault.

Alex relaxed in his arms, smiling. Eventually, they pulled apart and collected all of their luggage, and threw away the empty coffee cups scattered around the area the girls were. They got into the mini vans that they had hired so that that everyone could go at once. So after Mia told the drivers her super rich uncle's house address, they all got into the cars.

Zach and Alex were with Luna, Tate and Jonah, Daniel and Mia with Corbyn, Christina and Gabbie and Jack. With there being several seats, and the fact that there was no seatbelts,  Alex and Zach were cuddled in one of the back corners, Zach sat on his phone with Alex sat on his lap, her legs on the seat next to him.

"Babe.. what do you think of this picture?" Zach asked, turning his phone screen towards his girlfriend, whose head was lent against his chest. After no reply he realized she was asleep, and remembering that Mia telling him about her having close to no sleep, he smiled and played with her hair and she slept.

~

a/n
that massive ass timeskip
sponsored by the fucking spot that
is literally on my hairline and fucking hurts
also some good af #zalex content there
go listen to Saturday Nights by Khalid