𝐍 │46

Third Person

With Jack sat on the end of his bed, Zach laid on the semi-comfortable hotel bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What happened bro?" Jack asked, looking at the younger teen, who, instead of replying, ran his fingers through his hair and sighing. Obviously, this wasn't the answer Jack wanted, so he continued. "You wrote parts of several songs for our debut album about her."

"I know." Zach snapped. "And I fucked up ok?"

"Damn right you fucked up." Jack replied, rolling his eyes. "But I don't know how you did it, so explain."

"Fine.." Zach said, sitting up. "I used to date a girl named Lucy, and she moved to London, and she came to the airport today.." Zach sighed. "She moved very suddenly, and I actually wanted to break up with her and I was literally planning to do it the day after she left."

"But then she left and today she cornered me at the airport, she pulled me into a corner, where the fans couldn't see us and explained who she and told me that we should pick things up where we left off. Then she kissed me."

"Dude." Jack said, "You need to tell Alex this."

"She won't talk to me. Didn't you hear her? I don't fucking believe she saw that. I was so happy when you guys said she was here but she saw that messed up shit with Lucy and now she's crying." Zach sighed, laying back down.

"Daniel and Corbyn are in with her now. They should be able to help. You know how like Corbyn always knows the right thing to say and Daniel.. well he's Daniel and you know he and Alex are really good friends."

"Yeah I also know she's gonna hate me for the rest of my life. What am I gonna tell people?" Zach said, panicking and hiding his face in the pillow, which led Jack to believe he was close crying.

"You're not going to have to tell people anything. You and Alex are literally made for each other. There's no way you won't end up back together." Jack finished, before getting up and walking out the room.

~

IMESSAGES

I HAVE THE STORY

[Jack Avery]
[Gabbie Gonzalez]
[Tate Dahl]
[Christina Marie]
[Corbyn Besson]
[Daniel Seavey]
[Jonah Marais]

~

Jack: has Zach ever said anything about a Lucy?

Jonah: when we were in England last time he said
something about her

Jack: well that's what happened
lucy is his ex he kinda didn't break up with
when she moved away and she came to the
airport and forced her self on him

Christina: i KNEW IT

Daniel: Alex is a mess

Gabbie: we need to get her and Zach in the same room

Tate: yes

Christina: we need to do this before you leave
there is no way Alex is going to that meeting looking
like a hot mess

Jonah: meeting?

Tate: she's signing a contract hun

Gabbie: for a modelling agency under the category
influencers

Corbyn: she's crying again we need to hurry this up

Christina: ok ok convince her to let him talk to her for
his birthday, I know Alex and she won't not let him talk for
long

Daniel: already on it

~

a/n
i did it thots
i updates 4 times
yall should be proud
but anyways, zalex is on the road to
recovery, aka getting closer to being back together
oh and lucy is a random name, i literally found a online generator
lmao so anyways yea is 1:47 am goodnight