𝐈 │66

liked by miathomas, seaveydaniel and 149,236 others

alexiagarcia: it's genuinely gonna be weird being in a different country to these bitches we literally do everything together

tagged: miathomas, lunablake

view all 13,568 comments

username: if the boys are going to Asia.. does this mean Alex
is going with them?

miathomas: a girdie sandwich

username: the best thing Mia has ever said

jamescharles: hey kitty girls

username: YESSS SISTER JAMES

seaveydaniel: look at my girlfriendddd

oliviaking: damnnn look at Luna

username: wE sHiP

username: currently question where
zach's comment it

lunablake: @oliviaking cutie @miablake
that's literally gonna be our name now

username: @lunablake you bet it is

username: um yeah Zach is usually first to comment

beautychickee: fricken queens

tatedoll: gurl you better facetime me

username: the girdies

~

Third Person

Turns out, Alex was better then she thought at ignoring Zach. It got surprisingly easier, the more time she spent thinking about how he reacted.

But the more she thought about it as a whole, plus after she had spotted Zach given her sad looks, it became harder and harder, despite how good she was getting at it. And so that was why she let Daniel swap seats with Zach on their 20+ hour flight to Bangkok.

Unfortunately for Zach, Alex slept through at least the first half of the flight, which was when Zach stayed awake so that he could talk to Alex. Then, when Alex woke up, Zach was asleep.

They landed in Bangkok at 7:34 pm, so they headed straight to the hotel and went to their rooms. It was Daniel with Eben, Jack with Zach and Jonah with Corbyn and Alex by herself. Alex was fine with that, seeing as Zach and her were... fighting.

And so, when Zach found out he was sharing with Jack and not Alex, he immediately told the others he and Jack would be in the room next door. Just in case Alex suddenly changed her mind or something.

Which she didn't, she just spent the rest of the evening with Daniel, who she was definitely closest to after Zach. They were mostly messing around on the floor their rooms were on, Daniel running around whilst giving Alex a piggyback, which caused Zach, when looking out of his room's door to see what all the noise was, frown and slam the door.

"You should probably talk to him." Daniel said, as he gently put Alex down, the third time they had they had heard the door slam.

"Daniel, he told me that he wasn't happy for me getting my first casting. My first ever job. I have a right to be at least a little angry at him." Alex sighed, walking back into her room, closing it slowly as Daniel went back to his and Eben's.

But the way that Alex forgave Zach wasn't in the usual way. That night, as Zach was falling asleep he heard slight whimpers - literally so quiet he almost didn't hear them - coming from Alex's room.

And so, Zach got up, carefully walking past Jack's bed and out of their shared room. He walked the short way down the hallway to Alex's room, and he slid his key card into her door, surprised when he found that it opened it.

They must have had it programmed some weird way, was the only explanation for it. Zach entered the room, closing the door gently then walking over to Alex's bed, where she lay, sleeping.

"Alex?" He whispered, and the whimpers continued. Sitting down on the bed next to her, Zach carefully brushed the hair off of Alex's face, and seeing that her face was crumpled into a frown - with a kind of scared expression to it.

And so Zach started to gently shake Alex's shoulder, trying to wake her up. Eventually, the 16 year old girl woke up, breathing shot, quick breaths.

She was practically drenched in sweat, and she looked around in slight confusion. "Z-Zach?" She asked, and Zach nodded in reply, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"It was just a nightmare baby." Zach said, causing Alex to sigh.

"Stay with me?" She asked, and Zach got into the bed next to her, wrapping a arm around her waist, knowing he'd been forgiven.

~

a/n
alex is a stubborn bitch
but anyways
THANK YOU SO SO
MUCH FOR 300K READS

WOWWWW