𝐕 │67

Third Person

"Damn my boyfriend looks good in a tux." Alex said, as she sat on top of a black box, backstage of the Tokyo show. She had been not only on the Invitation tour, but she was helping around whilst spending time with her boyfriend and best friends.

It made her feel so much better about tagging along on the tour, helping out made her feel like she had more of a purpose on the tour. Mostly, Alex just helped by moving stuff around backstage, sometimes helping with the boys several outfits for the night.

"Hun I think you mean my boyfriend cos damnn." Mia's voice was louder than Alex's was, and Daniel, who was currently stood the closest to Alex and her phone, heard and looked back smiling.

After blowing a couple of kisses to his girlfriend, Daniel moved, continuing to sing. Alex missed her best friends, having talked pretty much every day for most of their friendship. And so, when the time zones were ok for Alex and the two girls back home, they face timed.

And so the three girls did, normally during the concerts and a little bit afterwards. It gave the girls a perfect chance to communicate even though they were on different sides of the world - also giving Mia a chance to see Daniel.

Zach was next, moving to stand near to Alex, laughing slightly when he saw Mia and Luna. Every so often, as he stood there, he would glance over and smile at Alex, them making eye contact for the brief second they could.

'I love you' Alex mouthed, and Zach smiled as he read her lips, before repeating the words back to her. Then, it was time for Zach to move and so, with a wink at his girlfriend he did.

Mia and Luna stayed on face time until the show ended, then, after Mia had a small chat with Daniel, they had to go. "Hey babeeeee." Zach said, as he basically bounded off stage and collapsed next to his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close.

"Ew gross you're all sweaty." Alex laughed, attempting to push Zach away, which only made him hug her tighter. "Zacharyyyy."

"Don't call me that aLeXiA." Zach replied, poking her in the side.

"Dickhead." Alex laughed, and Zach sighed, shaking his head as Alex finally gave up and let him hug her. "But help me pick out which picture to post on my Instagram."

~

liked by jamescharles, miathomas and 143,578 others

alexiagarcia: this was taken in one of the layover airports on the flight to Bangkok. I look like a mess, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am very much alive

view all 13,347 comments

username: so she is on the asia tour rn

miathomas: a hOt mEsS

jamescharles: i agree with sister mia

username: we fricken stan

imzachherron: I PICKED THIS PIC U LOOK CUTE

username: at this point zalex own my whole fucking
heart

beautychickee: you actually look so good

lunablake: @beautychickee i mean you aint wrong

username: sister sh00k

tatedoll: sIS

jackaverymusic: did you take this whilst we were waiting for you

jonahmarais: dude I missed out on coffee cos you took this

username: smh dudes

~

a/n
and that my friends
is why you dont take bathroom selfies
cos you never know who misses out
and jonah shouldnt have missed out on his coffee
also go check out my new original
book called simple