𝐀 │56

Third Person

After Alex had calmed down a bit, comforted by Zach and his hugs, the pair got up out of bed and changed for the beach, Alex wearing a white bikini top and palm tree print bottoms, she left her hair down this time, and waited for Zach to change.

Then, the two teens met up with everyone else, and made their way down to the beach, almost half of them carrying food and blankets and Daniel with his guitar.

The plan was to stay down at the beach until late in the night, and make one those campfire areas that you see in the movies and sing songs around it.

And so Alex, Zach and Jonah were in charge of finding the wood, Jonah originally just being the only person, then Alex joined in and Zach followed Alex, still trying to make her completely happy again.

So after searching the near by 'forest area' which was really just a large group of trees, Alex, Zach and Jonah returned to the area where Luna and Tate were setting up seats and a place in the shade where the food wouldn't get as warm.

After putting the wood down and kissing Zach's cheek, Alex went down to join everyone in the ocean. Leaving Zach with Luna, Tate and Jonah.

"So what was Alex so upset about?" Tate asks, packing away the food in the ice box/cooler. Zach looked up from where he was watching Alex, a smile on his face.

"Oh it was some stuff about Xavier.. how he cheated on her. Brings back bad memories." Zach explained, as briefly as possible. He didn't really want to tell Tate everything, as he wasn't sure that Alex had told her, or even wanted to tell her - not wanting everyone to know,

"Well obviously it brings back bad memories." Tate rolled her eyes, but Zach didn't see. "So what did you say to her that made her so happy?"

"You know.. just some stuff." Zach said, making everyone sigh. Zach looked out at where the others were and smiled, knowing that Alex was happier now, and that he had helped it.

~

liked by seaveydaniel, imzachherron and 123,315 others

alexiagarcia: straight out of the ocean

view all 14,325 comments

username: sksks you got 12 thousand more likes for this

imzachherron: WOW

imzachherron: HOLY CRAP

imzachherron: THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND EVERYONE

username: we get it zach, you're a lucky af guy

username: zachs in loveeeee

tatedoll: how tf do you get out of the ocean
lookin like that, i look like a drowned rat

username: @tatedoll no thats me, I bet you look
amazing

miathomas: i think im in love wow #malex

alexiagarcia: @miathomas luv you bbg #malex

username: SKSKS IM SCREAMING]

imzachherron: but.. #zalex

lunathomas: ALEX IS CHEATING ON ME WTF

username: sigh im gonna have to say #zalex

gabbieegonazlez: I ship #zalex now lets APPRECIATE THIS
GODDESS

beautychickee: @gabbieegonzalez EXACTLY

~

Later that night, after they all swam in the ocean, and walked across as much beach as possible, all eleven people where sat around the bonfire, listening to Daniel play the guitar, toasting marshmallows and singing along.

"Guys can we sing In Too Deep?" Zach asked, as he walked past the boys to retrieve more marshmallows for Luna and Alex.

"Yeah we should." Jack agreed, looking at the older boys for confirmation.

"Ok then." Jonah shrugged, we know they won't tell anyone, they're not gonna leak it are they?" The rest of them agreed and went back to the girls, Zach throwing the bag of marshmallows at the two best friends.

Sitting back down on his chair and letting Alex sit next to him, resting her back on the chair leg and balancing her chin on his knee.

"Ok so I think we're singing one of the songs off our album." Daniel said, looking around at everyone and letting Mia kiss his cheek and rest her head on his shoulder, watching as he played the guitar.

Everyone listened carefully, as Jonah started to sing, looking at Tate and smiling. Daniel sang next, and as he finished he looked down at Mia, who was smiling and swaying slightly.

Zach was next, and Alex looked up at him as he sung, and he moved his hand to hold hers, and as Jack started to sing he smiled.

"I love you." Zach whispered, as Jack and then Daniel sung, leaning down so that Alex could hear him. Alex's head snapped towards him, confused on whether he had actually said it.

"I love you too." Alex whispered back, a smile on her face as Zach kissed her, and she finally forgot all that happened 24 hours ago when her ex texted her and all those memories returned. Only then, did she completely get rid of those memories, leaving space for her to create memories with Zach.

~

a/n
hey thanks for everything