𝐘 │47

IMESSAGES

alexia.

[Zach Herron]
[Mia Thomas]
[Luna Blake]

~

Luna: zachary.

Mia: we're not gonna hate you for what happened
cos we know it's not your fault

Luna: but- Mia-.. HES A DICk

Zach: Luna come on you know what happened
and I feel shit about it

Mia: so does Alex
who is a absolute mess rn
this needs to be fixed quickly

Luna: she has a important meeting and she literally
has to look her best. It's hella important

Zach: what meeting?

Mia; with a modelling agency
anyways so it's your birthday

Zach: yeah

Luna: so that's how we're gonna fix

Mia: we know Alex was planning to take you around London
for a bit before your show
and she's probably not gonna do that now

Luna: so this is your chance

Zach: so..?

Mia: go to her hotel room and ask to talk

Luna: she's already texted us saying she misses you

Mia: which, if it was any other guy would not be ok
but considering it's you
it's fine

Luna: now get your ass over to her room and fix this
mess

Zach: ok

~

Third Person

It was 3am in London, and although it was officially his birthday, Zach couldn't sleep and wasn't happy whatsoever. So he decided that this was the perfect time to talk to Alex, because according to Mia and Luna she was texting them, and therefore awake.

He slowly walked down the almost silent hallway, only the sound of his feet o the carpet, and his slow but slightly uneven breathing. He was obviously nervous, but he hoped, Alex would be a little calmer by now.

He arrived outside her door, and heard quiet 1D music coming from inside. It made the teen smile slightly, and frown before knocking softly on the wooden door.

It took Alex a while to come to the door, wondering who the actual hell was knocking at 3:03 am in the morning. But she paused her music and opened the door, and sighed when she saw Zach. "Oh.. It's you. What do you want Zach?"

"Alex.. hey." Zach said, shifting from foot to foot, and Alex knew he was nervous. "Can we talk?" Zach asked, and Alex paused, and acted as if she was actually considering not letting him in, although she already knew she was gonna.

"Yeah.. I guess, come in." Alex said, and moved to let Zach in, and gently closing the door behind him, and going back to sit on her bed. "So talk."

And so Zach told her the story from the actual beginning, and not just the summed-up version he told Jack. He told her how Lucy and him met and how they started dating. How Lucy moved away and he hadn't seen her for ages and she suddenly turned up at the airport and kissed her.

"So, what you're saying, is you have this ex, named Lucy, who is your ex from two years ago who moved to England and turned up at the airport today and kissed you?" Alex asked, raising a eyebrow, slightly skeptical of his explanation.

"Yeah.." Zach said, starting to feel desperation for Alex to believe him flow through his veins. Zach needed for her to believe him so badly. He wanted to hold her tight and tell her that he missed her, yet instead they were sat on opposite ends of the bed, both upset.

"Zach how do I know that you're not lying?" Alex asked.

"Ask any of the guys. I've definitely mentioned her to them." Zach replied.

"Even if I do believe you... You know that we're not going to be the same as we were immediately." Alex said, carefully thinking out her words before saying them.

As she finished that sentence, Zach felt happier. He nodded, unable to reply because all that was going through his brain was how he was going to get Alex back, even if it took a while.

He was happy he had a second chance.

~

a/n
#zalex is currently on the mend
thanks for 140k
and I can't believe i updated 4 times yesterday
like what sksksks