𝐓 │13

Third Person

Alexia smiled when her feet hit the ground, knowing she had made yet another flight safely, and she was slowly overcoming her childhood fear step by step. Knowing that she was going to meet Tate, Gabbie and Christina made it a tiny bit better, the feeling of excitement flowing through her veins.

She made her way through everything, and walked slowly to and through baggage claims, looking for either of the three girls, knowing they had promised that one of them would be here to meet her.

After a few minutes, she spotted Christina waiting, and the two girls hugged, happy that their brief online relationship was becoming more of a real life friendship.

"Tate and Gabbie landed earlier and are waiting at the airbnb." Christina said, as the pair waited for Alexia's suitcases to appear. "I can call you Alex right?"

"Most my friends do." Alexia smiled. "I haven't been called Alexia since I actually went to school." The younger teen reached out and grabbed her suitcases and the pair left the airport, getting into the car waiting for them.

"Online school?" Christina asked, as the car started to drive.

"Online school and homeschooling. I convinced my mom to let me off for the next couple of days though." Alexia laughed. The rest of the drive to the airbnb was filled with the girls getting to know each other, talking about subjects that hadn't appeared in their online conversations.

And then, upon arriving at the airbnb and walking inside, Alex was enveloped in another couple of hugs, receiving them from the other two girls she was meeting.

"I'm so happy." Alex said, collapsing on the shared couch of the airbnb. "I'm here with you guys, and I'm meeting Zach in a couple of days in Atlanta."

The other three girls glanced at each other smiling. "We're thinking of going to the Harry Potter bit." Gabbie said. "Want to come along?"

Alexia nodded, getting up from the couch and grabbing her bag and phone, and the four headed out, three of them glancing at each other, smirking.

~

IMESSAGES GC

Operati0n Zalex

[Daniel Seavey]
[Tate Dahl]
[Jonah Marais]
[Jack Avery]
[Gabbie Gonzalez]
[Corbyn Besson]
[Christina Marie]

~

Gabbie: we're on our way

Daniel: you haven't messed up yet?

Christina: have more faith in us you dick

Corbyn: ok calm down

Tate: she's texting him now

Jonah: I know he keeps smiling down at his phone

Jack: yEA whilst we're walking around like how roode

Christina: ok who's filming it

Daniel: I think as many of us should as possible

Gabbie: yeah that would be cute

Jonah: ok

Tate: we'll text you when we get closer

Gabbie: or see you

Corbyn: ok zach's getting sus of us all being on our phone

Christina: ok see you soon
oh btw Alexia's the one wearing the super cute
red sweater and shorts.

~

The group of four girls made their way to Diagon Alley, and just like many people, Alex wanted to stop at every single bit, and couldn't understand why the other three girls wanted to rush.

"Can't we just stop for like two seconds guys?" Alexia whined, completely confused on why Gabbie, Tate and Christina were walking ahead of her, at almost a jogging pace.

"No way, lets keep going." Tate said, dragging the younger teen around a corner, and they arrived in front of the Gringotts display, and Alex heard the other two's footsteps behind her stop.

She glanced back at them, confused on why they had stopped after the quick walking they had done, and that confusion only grew when she saw them looking at her, smiling, and then looking in front of them.

Slowly, Alex turned from the three girls to in front of them, where she spotted a extremely familiar group of five boys walking around. And then, as her eyes traveled from a ice-blonde head, to a taller brown-haired, curly-haired and then a slightly styled brown haired head, and then a head of messy brown hair she had been on facetime to less then a day ago.

~

a/n
hehehe
next chapter
thanks for 600+ reads