𝐈 │63

Third Person

Third Person

Alex, Luna and Mia were sat in the car that Mia had hired for Mia and Luna's week in LA, having  gone to pick it up. Mia had refused to just depend on ubers for their trip, and so she got a hire car.

The trio had just been driving around LA, jetlagged, looking for somewhere to eat that wasn't a, fast food or b, the hotel food. They had spent the rest of their first day in the studio, and so this was their time to vlog, explaining the situation.

"And now, because of this little shite," Mia said, looking at Alex next to her, when they stopped at a red light, "We're in LA cos we need a vlog for when she's doing her stuff."

"Yeah we're gonna film this vlog, and upload it for next weeks video, and so when Alex is away, we're gonna upload the Fiji vlog. We just uploaded Alex's room video and so we are all prepared." Luna commented, looking up from her phone.

Mia continued to drive, and as Alex was playing her music, soon came on some of WDW songs. One of Alex's personal favorites was Words I Didn't Say, and as that song came on, something just clicked in Alex's brain.

"Holy crap that's my boyfriend." She said, pointing at the speaker closest to her. "He's dating me what the actual hell?"

"And the fact that Alex is jetlagged af and it's 4 am back home has just kicked in." Mia laughed, as Alex started to cry, just think about everything.

"He's dating me, he loves me - he said that he loved me." Alex cried, making Mia and Luna laugh, eventually so much that they had to pull over. "I'm not doing well." Alex wiped her eyes, now laughing as well as crying.

"This isn't ok why are you like this." Luna giggled, as Mia started to film Alex's little melt down.

"I need sleep, or coffee, or cuddles from Zach." Alex covered her face and snuggling into her sweater, which was coincidentally Zach's and therefore smelt of him. "But I can't go to the apartment cos Reese is sleeping and maybe Ryan and probably him as well."

"If you seriously think Zach is gonna be sleeping now after he legit slept on you for those 8 hours we were at the studio then you literally have to be stupid." Mia laughed, and she started to drive again.

"But at least we're dumb together." Alex said, and it was then that the two older girls realized their friend was literally delirious and almost about to pass out.

"Ok we're gonna go, Alex is about to pass out, thank you and see ya tomorrow." Mia said, reaching out and turning off the camera.

~

liked by imzachherron, miathomas and 156,234 others

alexiagarcia: I would like to thank Mia for exposing my mental
break down and forcing me to buy these glasses. I'm in LA
btw

view all 13,472 comments

username: it was cute af how Mia got her saying she wanted
zach's cuddles

username: the glasses look good sis

miathomas: i dont even get a tag sigh

username: sigh but sis you exposed her

imzachherron: reese wants to see you
and so do I so get out of bed and come see us

gabbieegonzalez: miss you sis

tatedoll: so. fricken. pretty

username: Alex in general is just goals tbh

username: on Jack's story of him and Daniel in the
recording studio you can see Zalex in the back awww

alexiagarcia: @miathomas you have my post notifs on
don't try to hide it @imzachherron you know about
my melt down so don't force me out of bed ass

username: sigh well i need someone who won't
give a fuck if I call them a ass

lunablake: aLex you were like high or something i swear

~

a/n
i made Alex have a mental breakdown
cos i had one and ellie has one in that
one emma vid so
yeah
now i have a headache
im not doing well
so goodnight