Epilogue

Kurt, Noah, Finn, Rachel, and Burt were all standing around the hospital bed where Carole held one of her newborn children. Burt held the second baby in his arms as Rachel cooed over the child and Finn stood behind her smiling. Kurt and Noah stood on the other side of the bed, Kurt holding surprise baby number three.

            “I can’t believe the doctor had no clue it was triplets,” Kurt said and Carole laughed.

            “I know,” she laughed, “But apparently these two little boys were hiding their sister.”

            “So, what are you going to name them? I mean, there are three of them now,” Finn said.

            “Well, this little guy is Ian Tyler,” Burt said, gesturing to the baby in his arms, “Kurt is holding Patrick Jacob, and the girl is Mia Julia.”

            “They are so cute,” Kurt said, leaning back again Noah as he held the baby in his arms, “I’m really glad we’re all here right now.”

            “We’re all happy about that sweetheart,” Carole said, taking his hand.

            “We’re going to need you boys to help us out here,” Burt said, “We’ll give you the money and we’re gonna need you to go out and get stuff for Mia. A crib, some clothes…”

            “We can do that,” Kurt told his dad, happy to be able to help with his new sister and thinking of all the clothes he would be able to dress her up in. Kurt looked down at his new little sister and brothers.

            “Welcome to the family Ian, Patrick, and Mia.”