ch.22

Jahseh's POV

The next morning I woke up before Alora and Hayden did getting ready quickly so I didn't wake them up. I tip toed out the hotel room closing the door behind me pulling out my phone dialing Ski's number. A few rings in and he answers. " Yes?" He asked as I started pacing the halls.

" Hey meet me outside the hotel please I need your help with something" I said hanging up walking towards the elevator. I pushed the main floor rocking back and fourth on the balls of my feet. The elevator opened as I walked out sitting on a bench outside of the hotel waiting for Ski to come down. I waited about 3 minutes and Ski came outside rubbing his eyes. " Watcha need?" He asked pulling out a cigarette lighting it up. " I wanna propose to Alora so I need help picking out a ring" I said as he perked his head up smiling. " Vro foreal?" He asked.

" Yes me and her are having another kid and I want her to be my wife I can't wait any longer I want her to be mine forever" I said smiling at the thought of her being Mrs. Onfroy. Ski smiled patting my back as he put out his cigarette. " Vro I got you. There's this jewelry store up the street so let's go. And you might wanna ask Alex to help you set up how your gonna propose to her" Ski said giving me a side look. " I think I'm gonna propose to her on stage tonight" I said.

" Honestly vro that would be hella cute so I think she'll love that and defiantly say yes" Ski replied as butterflies started to form in my stomach. " I'm starting to get nervous...What if she says no and I embarrass myself on stage" I said as we entered the jewelry store. Ski looked at me giving me that 'really' face. I laughed shaking my head. " Nigga trust me she'll say yes. She forgave you for last night so I know damn well she'll say yes" He said.

I looked at the first case of rings and instantly seen the ring that would be perfect for Alora I smiled pointing at it as Ski looked over seeing the ring. " Wow that's beautiful I can see Alora wearing that" He said raising his eyebrows at me. I called the clerk over pointing at the ring I wanted to purchase. He pulled it out ringing it up putting it in the navy blue box. I gave him my card as he swiped it handing it back to me. I punched in my pin number picking up the box with the ring inside. '' Good luck I hope she says yes" The clerk said smiling at me as I smiled back.

Me and Ski walked back to the hotel as I had a death grip on the ring box making sure I didn't accidently drop it. " I'm excited but nervous at the same time" I said to Ski as he rested his hand on my back. " You got this vro don't worry" He said winking at me as he went back inside his hotel room. I had to figure out were I was gonna hide the box till the show tonight. I peeked my head inside the hotel seeing that Hayden and Alora were still sleeping peacefully. Thank god it makes it easier to hide the box without her seeing.

I stepped inside closing the door and walking towards my suitcase I stuffed the box inside my jacket making sure it wasn't in plain site. I walked towards Alora waking her up. " Babe we need to get ready we gotta be at the arena in 2 hours " I said kissing her forehead a couple times till she woke up smiling up at me. She looked around before stretching. " I didn't mean to sleep in I was just really tired" She said picking up Hayden as Hayden instantly woke up rubbing her eyes.

" Here I'll take her" I said grabbing Hayden as she laid her head on my shoulder. I bounced her as I walked to the couch to sit down. I turned on the cartoons and sat her down beside me. I went to the kitchen and poured some cereal in a bowl for her handing her the bowl. She took it and smiled at me showing her little baby teeth. " Thanks daddy " She happily said munching on her cereal. I chuckled kissing her head before going into the bathroom to see Alora doing her makeup. She looked hot as fuck standing their.

(Alora's outfit)

I came up behind her putting my hands around her waist resting my head on her shoulder

I came up behind her putting my hands around her waist resting my head on her shoulder. " You look beautiful " I said kissing her shoulder. She smiled turning around putting her arms around my neck.

" Thanks baby " She said kissing my lips. " Oh by the way I have a surprise for you later tonight but dont worry it's a good surprise " I said as she raised one eyebrow at me. " A surprise?"

I nodded my head while smirking.
" Now hurry up we gotta go " I said tapping her ass then going to get Hayden changed. I slipped her some leggings on then a cute little plain white shirt with her sandals.

" I'm debating if I should put your hair up?" I said out loud as Hayden giggled. " Daddy I want my hair up" She said tapping the top of her head. I laughed grabbing one of her hair bows putting her hair up careful not to pull her hair too much.

" All done babygirl " I said kissing her cheek. Just as I picked up Hayden Alora came out the bathroom. " I'm ready babe let's go" She said smiling. " Baby you look so beautiful " She cooed at Hayden.

" Thanks mommy daddy did my hair see" She said pointing at her hair bow. " He did good " Alora said laughing. I smirked feeling proud.

I grabbed the hotel key and my phone and wallet. I also slipped my leather jacket on feeling the box inside the jacket. Jesus I'm so nervous.

We arrived at the arena as I told Hayden and Alora to go wait in the dressing room. " Hey Alex and Ski come here " I said fanning them over. I pulled out the box opening it and showing Alex the ring. " I'm proposing to Alora tonight on stage" I said as Alex gasped. " Omg she's definitely gonna say yes " Alex said hugging me. " I hope so I'm so nervous its unbelievable " I said.

" Vro you got this " Ski said patting my back. It was show time so I gave the box to Alex as she hide it in her pocket. " Imma get Hayden and Alora y'all kill it out there " Alex said giving us thumbs up. Smiling me and Ski ran on stage hearing the screams from the crowd.

After about 5 songs in I knew it was the perfect time to pop the question. I seen Alora and Hayden cheering me on making me smile. I nodded my head towards Alex giving her the signal to give me the box. She ran on stage passing me the box as the crowd got silent. " Good luck bro " She said hugging me.

Alora looked confused as I grabbed her hand leading her out onto the stage as the crowd went wild.

I picked up the microphone as I looked at her now nervous face.

" Alora Lynn Smith I love you with all my heart and your an amazing mother to our daughter. And I'm beyond excited to meet our little one that's on the way" I started off rubbing her stomach as the crowd awed. " You have accepted me for who I was and never switched up on me and for that I'm thankful I know I've fucked up in the past but you've forgave me and I couldn't do this life without you babe. So will you do the honor of marrying me? " I asked getting down on one knee. Alora gasped as tears escaped her eyes.

The crowd starting chanting 'yes' as her hand was clamped over her mouth.  " Yes of course I'll marry you" She said holding her hand out as I slide the ring on. I got off the floor hugging her. " I love you" She said kissing me. " I love you too Mrs. Onfroy "