ch.15

Jahseh's POV

The next day me and Ski got up before anyone else did and we snuck out making sure to be quiet. Outside of music me and Ski do other things to make more money which we dont tell anyone. We often sell drugs and sell other illegal shit that we can get our hands on. Our boss Gazzy called us early this morning demanding we get to the warehouse cause he had some buisness to discuss aka another mission we had to address.

Personally I'm not planning on telling Alora about this cause then she'll get the wrong idea and possibly take Hayden away from me. And I can't have that happening. So I keep this part of my life too myself.

" What's up vro's how ya doin " Gazzy yelled running at us. I laughed dapping him up. " Im good. Now what's the situation we have to discuss?" I asked sitting on the couch along with Ski. Gazzy smirked sitting in front of us rubbing his hands together. " Some big money making people wanna meet up with us. Also want some of our drugs but also likes y'alls music so its a win win " Gazzy said.

I looked at Ski as he nodded turning towards Gazzy. " We can do that. But where are we meeting these people? " Ski asked. " a few minutes away from here and it shouldn't take too long"

" Well when do we leave?" I asked clapping my hands together standing up. Ski stands up as we walk towards the door. " Tonight we leave without anyone knowing. Like I'm serious top secret shit so make sure no one sees you leaving. Meet me here tonight at midnight and we will set off on our journey " Gazzy said yelling " ESSKETIT"

I rolled my eyes nodding following Ski to the car. " How the hell we gonna leave without Alora and Alex knowing?" Ski asked turning towards me. I bite my lip shrugging. " Shit man I don't know. All I know is when we do leave we need to leave fast and not waste any time"

Alora's POV

I woke up not feeling Jahseh beside me I sat up looking around the room seeing Hayden passed out half on top of me. I pushed the covers off of me careful to move Hayden aside walking into the living room. " Hey Alex!" I yelled hearing ruffling around inside her room. " Yes?"

" Where is Jahseh?" I asked getting a lil worried considering he hasn't texted me anything either. Alex shrugged her shoulders scratching her head.

" I don't know unless they just went to do a few things this morning. Im sure they'll be back later " Alex said just as his car pulled up. I sighed a feeling of relief.

" Babe I'm back! " He yelled walking in with Ski behind him. I ran towards Jahseh giving him a big hug. " I've missed you I didnt know where you were!" I exclaimed as he chuckled. " Just ran a few errands with Ski no biggie " He said smiling.

I nodded knowing something was up he wouldn't just up and leave without telling me. That's not like him to do that cause he knows I worry. I shrugged off the thought and kissed his cheek not asking any further questions.

The rest of the night he kept checking his phone and bouncing his leg almost like he was anxious about something. That's when I knew for sure something was wrong with him and he was hiding something. " Alex can I see you in the bedroom real quick " I whispered pointing behind me. She looked at me seeing my worried look and nods. I make sure Hayden is accupied with her toys then stand up.

" I'll be back babe Alex has to show me something in her room " I said smiling so he doesn't get suspicious. He nods slapping my ass as I walk off. " Asshole" I yell as he laughs. We enter Alex's room as I shut the door behind me.

Alex sits on the bed facing me while crossing her legs. " Yes?" She asks.

" I think Jahseh is hiding something "

Alex tilts her head to the side scrunching her eyebrows together. " He seems just fine why say that?" She asked. I sighed sitting with my back to the door.

" He left this morning out of nowhere with no note, no goodbye kiss or anything he never does that. He always tells me where he's going even if I'm asleep cause he knows I worry. Then as we are all sitting down he keeps checking his phone while bouncing his leg constantly " I explained as Alex looks at me with a blank expression. " You know your right it does sound like he's hiding something. But how would we find out if he is?"

" Haven't gotten that far yet to be honest " I said chewing on my bottom lip.

" BABE!" Jahseh yelled making me sit up and open the door to see him and Ski standing at the door. I look at Alex as she looks at me with a pity look. " Yes?"

" Me and Ski gotta go run some more arrands I'll be back later I love you and I love you babygirl daddy will be home later" Jahseh said kissing Hayden's cheek as she didn't really pay him no mind considering her toys had her full attention.

" Babe where are you going?" I asked running towards him as he was half way out the door. " Nothing bad baby I promise just a few things me and Ski gotta do. Look I love you but I gotta go " He said kissing me as he shut the door leaving me in confusion. " Alex we gotta follow them and see what the hell they are doing " I said turning towards her as she smirked.

" So that means I can wear my spy outfit?" She asked. I rolled my eyes picking up Hayden. " Whatever floats your boat just meet me in the car and hurry " I said waiting for them to pull off before I ran to the car buckling Hayden up. Alex later enters the car in all black. " I bought it when you and Jahseh first got back together cause I knew I would need it eventually " She said flipping her hair.

" You are something else I swear " I said shaking my head stomping on the gas pedal. " I think this is where they went " I said pulling down a dark long road.

" I swear if someone murders us Alora I'm gonna make sure they kill you first " Alex said hitting my arm. " Ouch you hoe. No one is gonna kill us so calm down. Look there they are right there!" I exclaimed pointing at his car a few feet ahead of me.

" What are they doing? And what's that black duffel bag full of?" Alex asked pointing out the black duffel bag Ski was holding. " Money?"

Alex looked at me like I was stupid. " Why the hell was they go to this secluded area just to give someone money?"

" I dont know maybe they are private people " I said defensively as Alex rolled her eyes. " Look their leaving. Quick and drive home before they catch us " Alex said hitting my thigh. I quickly turn around and drive back to the house careful not to be seen. I let out a breathe I forgot I was holding.  " That was close " I said.

We finally reached my house quickly getting out before Jahseh and Ski pulled into the driveway. I put Hayden to bed as she fell asleep in the car. " Okay act natural like nothing happened " I said hearing his car pull up.

" Bitch I'm good at being natural " Alex scoffed. I gave her the ' really bitch ' face.

" Hey babe I'm home " He said smiling as Ski plopped onto the couch instantly closing his eyes. " So I got a question "

Oh shit. " Yes?" I asked smiling acting as natural as I could. " Why were you and Alex following us?"

I looked at Alex as her eyes got wide.

" I can explain "