ch.3

Jahseh's POV

Why the hell was I even doing this? She probably would pour drink on my head and walk out. But here I am halfway across the bar going to talk to the one who was pregnant with my child.

" Um..hey Alora?" I awkwardly said as she just stood there with her mouth half open. I shuffled my feet back and fourth waiting for her to reply. She just stood there not knowing what to say and honestly I don't blame her for not knowing what to say. I mean it's been a few years.

" Hey " She replied quietly as her voice cracked a little. How could I have broken someone so beautiful. I really fucked up and I only hope I can make it up to her.

" Can we go outside and talk please? " I asked pointing towards the door. Alora looked at Alex who was glaring at me then looked back at me. " Yeah sure but let's make it quick I gotta get back home to MY kid " Alora said as my heart sank. She had the kid? I thought maybe she got an abortion that day. Alora walked towards the door as I trailed behind her as my heart thumped loudly in my chest.

Alora's POV

" Alright now what on earth could you possibly wanna talk to me about?" I asked throwing my hands up. Jahseh looked down as tears welled up in his eyes. " Is it a he or she?"

" Her name is Hayden Lee Onfory and she looks just like you. But you know you chose fame over your family. So I raised her myself WITHOUT you" I said raising my voice. Jahseh started silently sobbing as I felt myself even tear up.

" She always asks about you Jahseh and what am I suppose to say? I don't know how to explain something like this to her. She's just a child. "

" I'm so sorry Alora I didn't mean to hurt you or our daughter. I just was scared and I didn't know how to raise a child. I was young I wasn't ready to be a father just yet. I didn't wanna fuck things up but it seems I already have" He said lower his voice at the last sentence.

" And you think I was ready? I was scared Jahseh and I raised her on my own without anyone and you think I was ready? No I wasn't but I did it for the sake of my daughter. And I wish you would have done the same but you didn't" I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

" I wanna see her"