ch.13

Alex's POV

I heard a gunshot from inside already knowing what happened but glad Alora is okay and safe or so I thought. It was like slow motion but the worse kind.

Jahseh came busting through the doors with a bloody unconscious Alora. Ski ran to the drivers side starting the car. We got in the back as Jahseh yelled at Ski to go faster and faster. " Jahseh what the hell happened to her?" I yelled as he applied pressure to her stomach. " That bastard stabbed her in the stomach but that's okay cause that niggas dead " Jahseh said seeing that he had smeared blood on his neck and face. I started crying rubbing Alora's head as we sped into the hospital parking lot.

" Help my girlfriend's been stabbed!! Hurry I need help " He yelled as they grabbed a gerny putting on the bed pushing her to the back double doors. They told us to wait here for further information.

Jahseh rubbed his head and face getting blood smeared everywhere. " Not how I wanted this night to go " I said resting my head on Ki's shoulder. " Vro I hope she's okay " Stokes said as Jahseh teared up. " I can't lose her she's the mother of my child and the love of my life " Jahseh said choking on his own tears. I started silently crying as Ki held me rubbing my back.

" The family waiting for some news on Alora Smith? " The nurse called out as we all stood up. She smiled at us and walked towards us glancing at her clipboard.

" She's okay we had to patch her up and she's resting right now. Your lucky cause if y'all didn't get here fast like y'all did she would have passed. So be thankful " She smiled at us. We all smiled hugging each other. " When can we see her?" I asked.

" You guys can see her now actually she would wake up soon. But she's gonna be not herself. She's on laughing gas right now so just a heads up "

I laughed knowing she's bout to act crazy when she wakes up. We followed the nurse a few doors down before she opened the door revealing Alora as she was half awake half asleep smiling.

" Hey guys I'm on drugs but don't tell anyone it's a secert. I don't wanna go to jail " Alora said laughing making us chuckle. God I love her.

Jahseh's POV

I grabbed Alora's hand kissing her knuckles thankful that my baby is alive and ok. I was scared she wasn't gonna make it. Tonight made me realize how in love I am with her and how I cannot lose her ever. I made a promise to her that I'm never leaving and I meant every word I said. I'm here to stay. Forever.

Alora smiled at me as she leaned in to kiss my cheek. " Thanks for saving meeee" She said closing her eyes smiling.

" Anything for you baby "

She looked at Alex holding her hand falling back asleep. " When is she able to leave?" I asked the nurse as she entered back into the room. " In a few days she should be good to leave " The nurse replied. " Shit I forgot we gotta go get Hayden from her mom's house "

" Jahseh stay here bro ill just go get her and me and Ki will stay with her for the night at mine and Alora's house. Just dont worry ill take care of it " Alex said hugging me and kissing Alora's cheek. I gave Alex the keys to my car as stoke jumped on the hospital couch passing out.

" Thanks Alex me and Stoke will just stay here and ill see yall in the morning " I said as Alex nodded closing the door.

I scooted Alora over as I laid in bed with her careful not to wake her up. I played with her hair as I stared at her. She was so beautiful. I kissed her cheek before getting comfortable as I dozed off.

Alora's POV

I woke up feeling someone laying on my shoulder. I looked over as Jahseh laid there peacefully. I smiled kissing his forehead. The nurse came in with some medicine and my bloody clothes from last night. " Hello darling here's your medicine and your clothes. You actually might get out today or tomorrow depending on what the doctor says " She smiled before handing me my medicine with a cup of water. She laid my clothes on the edge of the bed before disappearing out the door.

I took my medicine as Jahseh woke up rubbing his eyes. " Hey babyboy " I said smiling as he looked at me before smiling showing his prefect teeth.

" Hey babygirl. You feeling ok?" He asked rubbing my arm. " Still hurts but I'm okay. They said I can either leave today or tomorrow " He nodded before waking Stokes up. " Hey vro wake up bitch nigga " He said smacking him in the head.

" Fuck you man I was having a wet dream and you just ruined it " He said shoving Jahseh away. I laughed lightly careful not to laugh too much.

" Alright honey you are free to go just keep it cleaned and we will give you some bandages with some neosporin and some medicine for the pain. Just sign these papers and your free to go " She smiled.

" Here I'll text Alex and tell her to bring Some clothes " Stokes said pulling out his phone. " I miss my daughter. Where is she?" I asked pouting. " She's with Alex and Ki babe she's safe " Jahseh said kissing my forehead. I nodded and sighned the papers handing them to the nurse. She puts down her clipboard then walks over to me carefully pulling my IV out putting a bandage were they pricked me. Alex shorly arrived handing me some sweat pants and a tank top and my converse. I carefully got up with the help of Jahseh and changed putting on my converse. " You got a hair tie?" I asked.

Alex hands me her hairbow as I pull my hair in a messy ponytail.

(ALORA'S OUTFIT)

" Where's Hayden " I asked

" Where's Hayden " I asked. She pointed at Jahseh's car as Ki rolled down the window.

" Hey girl glad you ok. We got Hayden in the back " Ki said as I smiled opening the back door seeing Hayden playing with her toy Jahseh got her. It was a little barbie doll. " Hey baby mommy missed you " I said sitting next to her kissing her cheek.

Jahseh got in beside me as Stokes drove while Alex sat way in the back.

" Thank y'all for saving me I don't know what I would do without y'all " I said kissing Jahseh. " No problem sis we got you" Stokes said dapping me up.

" Yeah don't worry no one can't fuck with us cause we too crazy " Alex said laughing as I nodded agreeing with her.  " Now that's true" I replied as Jahseh rested his hand on my thigh.

We got back to my house as Stokes and Ki asked if they could stay the night.

" Yeah why don't we all stay here tonight I got spare bedrooms. There's one beside Alex's room and one beside Hayden's room " They nodded sitting on the floor in the living room. I grabbed Hayden sitting on the couch with her. I rested my head on her shoulder as she sat on my lap.

" Daddy some sit with me and mommy " Hayden yelled pointing next to me. Jahseh smiled sitting next to me laying his head on my shoulder. This was perfect right here. Alex and stokes and Ki all laid on the floor goofing off about something.

The doorbell rung making me jump I instantly got nervous. " It's okay babe I'll get it " Jahseh said going towards the door. He opened the doot revealing an FBI agent. Oh shit.

" Hey does Miss Alora Smith live here?" He asked showing his badge. 

I passed Hayden to Alex as I stood up walking towards the door. " Yes sir thats me " I said getting nervous as he stared down at me.

" Im agent Adams I just wanna ask you a few questions about last nights occurrences if thats okay "