Ch. 2

Alora' s POV

That night I took Hayden to my mom's for the night and headed back to get ready. I'm already regretting this and we haven't even left the house yet.

" Oh come on Alora it's been what a few years since you've actually had fun! You need this Alora" Alex said shaking me back and forth.

"Okay okay...I'll go but let's not get too carried away" I warned Pointing my finger at Alex as she threw her hands up. " Hey it wasn't my fault last time. Those guys teased me with all them shots "

I went simple but comfortable to wore my silky dark purple dress that reached all the way to my thigh. Pairing that with black heels and my hoop earrings. " This better be a good idea Alex or I'm kicking or ass"

" Oh come on buzz kill get it together " She slapped my arm getting into the driver seat.  I jumped into the passenger seat as Alex started the car.

" Alright look how about this if your not feeling it then we can leave alright? But at least give it about an hour" Alex said looking at me.

" Sounds fair"

Jahseh's POV

Tonight me and ski decided to go clubbing since we've been working so hard on our music. It's been forever I can say that but I definitely need a break.

We went to go show the bouncer our I.D's but he noticed who we were so he just let us in. " Damn that's never happened before " I said shocked.

" Well X we are making it big so you already know we bout to get noticed like a lot" Ski replied smirking.

We ordered a round of shots making small talk and flirting with girls as they walked by. That was until I say her....

Alora's POV

" Alex this is lame I mean why is that girl like half naked stumbling around? Doesn't she have respect for herself?"

"Alora you think too much just relax and just take a shot and shut up!!" Alex said shoving a shot glass my way.

I rolled my eyes tipping my head back feeling the burn of the liquid.

" Alright fine I'll relax but I'm not getting wasted so don't even think about it " I said laughing.

I looked up just as I seen the familiar black and blonde hair. And the tattoos all littered around his arms.

I gasped as he made eye contact with me as goosebumps appeared all over my arms. I grabbed Alex's arm gripping it tight as she hissed.

" Ow Alora what the hell?"

She looked at me and seen what I was looking at and gasped. " What the hell is he doing here?"

" I don't know but I'm leaving I can't stay here any longer" I said rushing towards the door feeling his eyes on me. Alex ran after me stumbling a bit.

" Alora wait up!"

" Why does he have to be here? I knew this was a bad idea. I should have just stayed with my kid. I mean why stay in the same club as my baby daddy. The one who wanted me to get rid of OUR kid" I started ranting as I paced back and forth as tears dripping down my face.

" Why couldn't he be excited and accept things? We could have been a happy family. But no he rather chose fame over me and his kid" I yelled out into the dark sky as it started raining.

" Great just my luck" I groaned as Alex slung her arm around my shoulders.

" Look kiddo life's not fair and he's obviously missing out on a beautiful kid and an amazing mother like yourself " She said smiling as the rain came down harder.

" Lets just go back inside and get shit faced alright " I said as Alex smirked linking her arm with mine.

" That's my girl!!"

Jahseh's POV

I saw as she escaped towards the exit making my heart sink into my stomach. Of course after all this time I still loved her. I never stopped I was so young I made the stupid decision of letting her walk out. I looked at Ski as he gave me a glare.

" You know what you should do? You should go after her and go be in your kids life X" Ski said hitting the back of my head. " Ow you bitch"

" Jahseh you know damn well she had that baby. And you know she probably struggled without you"

Ski had a point but I didn't know how to approach her. She probably hates me...I bit my lip taking another shot.

I watched as she came back inside drenched from the rain. She still looked beautiful as ever. God I miss her....I sighed tired of having a pity party of my own.

Alora's POV

I sat down next to Alex as we made small talk laughing at some of the girls as they fell on their faces.

I was feeling somewhat okay but I knew his eyes were still on me. I missed him so much but he made his decision.

" Umm...Alora" Alex said tapping my arm rapidly. " What?" I asked looking up.

" Jahseh is coming over here"