ch. 6

Jahseh's POV

The next morning I woke up taking a shower and putting some clothes on for the day. I then texted Alora saying how I was excited for our lunch date this afternoon.

I wanna make today special cause I can make up every mistake I've made by leaving her and the baby behind. I honestly never wanted her to leave I just was scared I would mess up being a father. But now that I'm in her life I realize how amazing it is being a father. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Alora sent a text back saying she was excited too and how Hayden missed me. I smiled sending a kissy face and a heart. I felt like my life was finally complete.

I decided to just benge watch my favorite shows until 2 came around. I got up grabbing my keys and my wallet heading towards Alora's house. Tonight I was gonna ask her to come to one of my concerts so she could finally see me perform in person. Hopefully she says yes.

Alora's POV

I got Hayden up putting her in some pants and a little sweater with her converse. I knew should wouldn't let me put her hair up so I just brushed her hair and teeth.
Then I slipped on some leggings with a flowery top that was loose on me. I wore my converse too matching Haydens shoes.

I pulled my bangs back clipping them out of my face. I put on a little makeup not much cause I don't really like a lot of makeup on my face. I gathered Haydens diaper back bag together making sure to pack enough diapers. Also putting in extra clothes cause she's messy when eating just like Jahseh. Right as I finished Jahseh barged into the house hugging me from behind. " Well don't you and Hayden look beautiful "

I smiled and kissed his cheek handing him Haydens bag.
" Here dad you can carry this" I said as he smiled showing his teeth. He's so cute.

I picked Hayden up following Jahseh out the door. Locking the door behind me I put Hayden in her car seat that we put in Jahsehs car for when Hayden rides with him.

I jump in the front seat buckling myself up. " You don't have to pay for us you know " I said trying to convince him to let me pay for me and Hayden.

" No Alora I'm paying no if ands or buts. This is my treat so please let me do this for you " Jahseh begged laying his hand on my thigh. I smiled and nodded finally giving in. I knew he would win anyways.

We arrived at the restaurant as Jahseh said he would get Hayden. I loved how easily Hayden got along with Jahseh. Makes me feel better knowing they will have a good relationship.

We got our table sitting down as Hayden banged her hands on the table laughing.

" Hayden Lee stop that " I scolded as Hayden smiled and said sorry with her little cute baby voice. " Your just as loud as your daddy " I added making Jahseh raise his eyebrows. " I'll have you know I've gotten more quiet over the years" Jahseh said in a know it all voice.

I rolled my eyes knowing that was a damn lie. We ordered our food telling the waitress what we wanted. Of course we all eat just about the same things. Typical.

When our food came we told funny stories from over the years and just caught up. It was weird knowing Jahseh did have some girlfriends over the years. Which gotta admit made me jealous cause I never stopped loving him. I just really hope he doesn't leave this time or I don't know what I'll do.

" That was very nice Jahseh I loved it " I said on our way back home. " I knew you'd love it "

When we arrived back home Hayden was already knocked out cold. I giggled as she was slouched over making her cheeks fat. I picked her up carrying her inside to her room. I swear this child could sleep her life away if she could.

" Well she'll probably sleep for a few hours " I told Jahseh as he looked up from his phone nodding.

" I gotta ask a question "

"Oh God should I be scared?" I asked as Alex entered the living room. " Well actually I could ask both of y'all this question "

" Would y'all two like to come to me and Ski's concert tonight?" Jahseh asked as my eyes went wide. " Hell yes I'll go" Alex squealed.

Jahseh looked at me as I stood not knowing if I should say yes or no. But you know fuck it. " Yes I'll go" I smiled as Jahseh attacked me hugging me and spinning me around.

" Be ready tonight by 7 and limo will come pick you and Alex up. Can't wait to see you'' Jahseh winked kissing my forehead before running out the house. " I gotta find a cute ass outfit " Alex said.

" Help me find an outfit cause last time I dressed up was years ago. I don't know what the hell I should wear to a concert anyways" I said as Alex smirked. " Oh trust me I'll have you looking hot. Jahseh won't be able to keep his eyes and his hands off you''