ch.11

Jahseh's POV

I woke up not feeling Alora under me as I looked around I seen Hayden was slightly awake but still asleep. I picked Hayden up carrying her into the living room where Alex was starring at Alora weird.

" Why did you just stuff that letter in the mail in the trash? What was it?" Alex asked getting up.

" Nothing just some old relative asking about Hayden. Nothing serious don't worry. Oh hey babe your up" She smiled as she looked at me. But I could tell something was bothering her but I decided not to bother her about it.

" Hey baby" Alora cooed taking Hayden from my arms. Alora took Hayden to the kitchen to feed her as Alex still had eyes locked on her. " Hey what's up with her?" I whispered walking over to Alex. Alex shrugged an sat down.

" She got some letter in the mail and once she read it she instantly crammed it into the trash. Makes me wonder what the letter said but imma trust her when she says it was nothing" Alex explained shaking her head. I sighed and nodded agreeing with her. I felt my phone buzz inside my sweatpants.

" Hello Vro what's up?"

" Ayeeeeeee man we performing tonight at the club and they said we can bring Alex and Alora " Ski said then hanging up.

" Aye babe Me and Ski are performing at the club tonight and they said Y'all could come and watch. It'll be so much fun if y'all came. When we perform at clubs it gets very hype" I said as Alex squealed.

" Oh trust me will be there we love a good party. Don't we Alora?" Alora looked up and laughed.

" Yeah babe will be there don't worry" Alora said kissing me as she hugged me.

" Okay awesome. I love you and Hayden and I'll see you and Alex tonight at 8 " I said kissing Hayden then Alora again before waving to Alex as I jogged to my car.

Alora's POV

Thankfully my mom was okay with having Hayden again for the night. She was just glad me and Jahseh was together.

Me and Alex first did our hair and makeup before getting dressed. We both just curled our hair and did light makeup with red lipstick. " GIRL WE LOOK SEXY!" Alex said snapping her fingers. I laughed and went to my closet pulling out a simple short black dress with a low lacey cut in the front.

(ALORA'S DRESS)

Alex came back into my room with a shorg green dress that was strapless and was longsleeved

( ALEX'S DRESS)

" Damn we look hot

" Damn we look hot. I swear Jahseh better be all over you tonight or someone else will " Alex said making me smile.

" Is your little Ki friend gonna be there?" I asked as her checks got red.
" No...maybe..I don't know"

I laughed as she instantly got shy shuffling her feet. " omg girl come on we gonna be late" I said putting on my red stilettos.

Alex shoved her feet in her black pumps before we both walked outside to my car.

Arriving at the club realizing literally everyones here tonight. Damn Ski and Jahseh have a big fan base.

We walked inside getting inside right away since we were on the list.

I looked through the crowd trying to find Ski and Jah. I seen them surrounded by a bunch of girls. I looked at Alex and smirked. We walked up to Jahseh and Ski putting our hands all over them making the girls roll their eyes and walk away.

" Damn babe you look sexy " Jahseh said kissing me full force as his tongue explored my mouth.

" When do y'all perform?" Jahseh looked at his phone before stuffing it back into his pocket. Which btw he looked sexy asf.

" In just a few minutes which we should probably get up there now

" In just a few minutes which we should probably get up there now. But i love you and make sure y'all get hype" He said smirking as he kissed my cheek before running off with Ski.

Me and Alex ordered shots while we waited for them to start performing.
I was talking with Alex making small talk as we laughed at random shit. That was until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and seen the devil smiling right back at me.....

To be continued...