ch.16

Jahseh's POV

Handing over the duffel bag to Alvin the man Gazzy had us meet up with. Which he ended up being late meeting us here saying he had car troubles or whatever.

" They are the best working boys I know so be lucky to have them deliever your stuff " Gazzy said smirking as Alvin eyed me and Ski almost like he was trying to see right through us. " They are pretty good. But  this will be a one time thing " Alvin said quickly averting his away from us. " Umm excuse me why?" Gazzy asked.

" Looks like you brought more than just y'all two " Alvin said pointing at a car about a few feet away. " Oh um we don't know them people so don't worry you can trust us " I replied. Alvin just nodded before dapping Gazzy up then walking back inside his house closing the door.

" Well that went well I guess. I'll see y'all around boys I gotta go. I got the hot chick waiting for me back at the warehouse " Gazzy said jogging to his car.

We watched as the car that's been sitting there the whole time we've been here pulls off and quickly speeds away. " That was fucking Alex and Alora. They followed us here. Shit they probably just saw everything " I cursed kicking my car tire.

" Let's just get in the car and ask them why they followed us when we get to the house. You knew sooner or later she'd find out what we did so mise well just tell her now " Ski said as my heart sank. " I'm afraid she's gonna take my daughter away'' I said pulling off into the busy streets. " She wouldn't do that to you man I know she wouldn't "

Alora's POV

" I just wanted to see what y'all were up to cause I knew you was hiding something from me " I said defensively as Alex gave Jahseh the stank face. " Yeah bitch we wanted to see what kinda shit you was doing " Alex replied bucking at him as if she could scare Jahseh. I quietly laughed as Jahseh looked unamused.

" Alright look I gotta be honest me and Ski sell drugs and other illegal shit. What you saw tonight was us delivering drugs to a drug lord that liked us for our music and wanted to see if we was loyal and could deliver the drugs on time with no bullshit. Then he saw y'all spying on us and thought we had back up but we had to lie and say we didn't know y'all. Thankfully he believed us and he didn't shoot us " Jahseh explained as my heart stopped.

" You've been selling drugs and you kept it from me?"

" I was afraid you'd take Hayden from me and I was afraid I'd lose you and I didn't want that " He replied putting his head down. I sighed sitting in his lap lifting his head up. " Your the father of my kid I wouldn't do that. And I'm ok with it as long as you keep it away from her and as long as your safe. Cause this shit isn't something to play with " I said as he nodded smiling at me. " I'll be safe I promise "

" Now that we all are gucci and good in the hood. I'm gonna go to sleep cause y'all bitches done wore me out. I guess being a spy is alot of work " Alex said going into her bedroom closing the door behind her.

Ski done passed out on the couch halfway covered up with his phone laying beside his head. I laughed grabbing Jahseh's hand leading him to my room closing the door.

Me and Jahseh just ended up talking and laughing until we fell asleep around 3 in the morning. Which typically is our normal bed time when we sleep together.

I was peacefully sleeping till I heard whispering. " Pssssed Alora wake yo bitch ass up " No it was just Alex waking me up at 5 O'clock in the fucking morning.

" What hoe I'm trying to sleep!" I whispered yelled careful not to wake up Jahseh.

" Umm we gotta problem "

When I didn't reply she held out a pregnancy test with both hands.

" I'm pregnant and it's Ski's "

Well shit.