ch.14

Alora's POV

I moved to the side letting the FBI agent come inside. He sat down at the isle in the kitchen pulling out his notepad.

" So you was stabbed?" Agent Adams asked pointing towards my stomach.

I slowly nodded my head as the whole room was completely quiet. So quiet you could probably hear my heart beating.

Jahseh put his arm around my shoulder giving it an assurant squeeze. The agent wrote it down nodding as he eyed Jahseh.

" Who's he?" Adams asked pointing the end of his pen at Jahseh. " I'm her boyfriend sir " Jahseh replied.

Adam nods writing it down before looking behind him. " Those your friends?" He asked. " Yes and that's our daughter Hayden " I said pointing at Hayden who smiled. He nodded writing more stuff in his notepad before looking me in the eyes.

" What happened the night you got stabbed? Tell me everything you remember " He said getting ready to write more. I took a deep breathe looking at Ski and Jahseh before looking at the agent.

" Don't remember anything except I went to the club with my friends and then woke up in the hospital " I said shrugging.

" You don't remember anything in between that? " He asked. " No like I said I don't remember anything but going to the club that's all " I said again as he sighed closing his notepad. " Okay thank you Miss Smith " He said closing the door behind him.

" Why didn't you say anything about Lucas?" Alex asked. " Don't want him knowing he was killed by Jahseh " I said.

" Babe you didn't have to cover my ass like that " Jahseh said hugging me. " I wanted to. I dont need you getting into jail your my boyfriend and my kids father I need you here " I replied kissing his cheek walking back to the couch sitting down.

" Now let's enjoy the rest of the night and forget that shit happened " I said resting my eyes on the TV as everyone gave me sympathy looks. I ignored it focusing on the TV.

Later that night me and Jahseh laid in bed staring at the ceiling not saying anything.

" What all happened between you and Lucas? " Jahseh asked outta nowhere.

I looked at him through the dark seeing his brown eyes. I sighed and sat up leaning against the headboard.

" I met him a few weeks after we broke up I was a few weeks pregnant and I just started working. I was staying in a hotel till I was able to get an apartment. He would come into my work everyday and he would always stare me down. One day he asked for my number and of course I gave it to him. He started calling me and texting me constantly and It definitely got annoying. But I was nice cause I was lonely and I thought if I had someone I wouldnt be so depressed. Then he figured out what hotel I was at and he started breaking in at night and sleeping with me. Some nights I'd wake up and he'd be laying next to me staring at me. He was basically stalking me. Then he started calling me his girlfriend and I just went with it cause by that time I was scared of saying no to him. Then if I didn't come straight home he would corner me and slap me around but not too hard but enough to strike me. Then he was telling me what to do what to wear and who to talk to. Then one day I got home late because of traffic and he dragged me by my hair inside and literally beat the shit out of me till I was a bloody mess. He kicked me so bad I thought I had lost Hayden. He thought she was his but it wasn't but he didnt know that. Thankfully he didnt cause any damage towards her. And one day Alex walked in on him punching me and she tackled him to the ground and helped me get out of there. We called the police and he was arrested by he got bail after a week. And last night was the first night seeing him since then "

Jahseh's fist were clenched as he stared at the wall. " I'm so glad he's dead I swear to god Alora " He hissed huffing.

" Me too cause now I'm safe thanks to you" I said kissing him trying to calm him down. " How could someone hurt you like that?" He asked staring me in the eyes.

" I dont know someone that is severely damaged "