ch.9

Alora's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jahseh getting up but I didnt open my eyes cause I wanted to be nosy and here what he had to say to this person that was calling him. He walks away but just enough for me to hear everything. " Hello?" I heard his raspy voice echo. I slowly got up walking towards him but careful not to be seen.

He paused a minute before he started speaking again. "Ally we never were together. We just had casual sex that's all nothing more. Now leave me alone"

I felt a pang in my heart as the words rolled off his tongue. I heard the end call go off. "Who was that Jahseh?"

I asked crossing my arms across my chest. Jahseh sucked in a breath as he avoided my gaze. " My eyes are up here so explain. Now."

" Before I moved back down here I had a fling with this girl named Ally and we never had anything we just hooked up from time and time. And when I left I forgot to break it all off. But I dont want her I love you and our daughter and that's all that matters to me" He explained wrapping his arms around my waist. " Okay I believe you" I said quietly kissing his cheek.

*****

The next day me and Alex and Hayden and Jahseh and Ski decided to all go out to eat so we could all hang. I decided to just wear leggings and a one of jahseh's hoodies with my black boots.

We arrive at the restaurant already getting looks because we was talking loudly and laughing at stupid shit.

" Bruh that bitch almost smack you dude " Jahseh said slapping skis arm.

" All because I said she had too much makeup on " Ski said as Alex laughed showing her teeth. " dude it was nasty it was all cakey "

We ordered after Jahseh decided to yell out loud " my dick feel crazy"

We all busted out laughing even Hayden giggled tho she didnt understand why we were laughing but it was still cute. " Daddy your funny " Hayden said showing her little baby teeth as her smile met her eyes.

God she was so much like him.

" That's Jahseh Jr right there babe " I said pointing at Hayden. Jahseh smiled and kissed Haydens head. The waiter gave us our food walking off as ski starred at her ass. " Ski chill you make it so noticable" I said laughing.

After we finished our food we decided to just go back home and make more plans for tonight. But right as we was about to leave this slim girl came running at Jahseh and instantly hugged him catching him off guard. I raised my eyebrows and handed Alex Hayden as I cleared my throat getting the girls attention. " Who are you?" I asked with attitude. " I'm Ally Jahsehs girlfriend. Who are you?"

I instantly felt my insides trying to come back up. I felt my face get hot as she twirled her hair around her finger. " Ally I told you we aren't together we never where. This is my girlfriend and our daughter Hayden" Jahseh said putting his arm around me as he pointed at Hayden.

" Oh but Jahseh I forgot to tell you I'm pregnant with your baby" Ally said as I felt tears hit the rim of my eyelids. I instantly grabbed Hayden and stormed out the restaurant. " Alora wait I'm coming with you" Alex said jumping in the front seat. I buckled Hayden up and Jahseh came running outside. " Baby please dont go please " he begged grabbing my arm. " Let me go Jahseh please. I'll text you later " I said quietly speeding out the parking lot.

How could this happen? I finally get my babydaddy back and this shit happens? " Alex what if she actually is carrying his child? What do I do then?" Alex sighed and looked at me.

" You need to do what you did the first time. Leave and dont look back"