Chapter 29

I learned that I am no good at writing smut scenes, so if you want a better one, read a one shot or something. So ya, don't expect anymore of those. Anyways, I want to thank everyone who had stuck through all the fraggin' drama so far. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I woke up the next morning feeling a little sore. I couldn't remember why until I looked down to see I was completly naked, and Zach had his arm wrapped around my waist. Blushing, I gently wiggled out of his hold and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Letting the hot water run over my sore body, I let memories from last night run through my brain sending a new wave of heat up to my face. The water suddenly turned ice cold, causing me to shriek and jump out of the shower, only to collide with a warm body that sent shocks through my body. Looking up, I saw Zach's smug grin and realized he had turned the hot water off on me. I playfully glared at him before grabbing a towel. I got dressed in more of Zach's clothes, and walked downstairs to make myself some breakfast. Feeling giddy from last nights events, I skipped down the stairs to find my mom and dad sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. I gave them a huge grin and danced over to the cabinets to grab a bowel. As I was reaching up, I felt Zach wrap his arms around my waist and bury his face in my neck. I giggled and turned around and gave him a kiss. When we started to go into a full blown make-out session, I heard someone clear their throat. Giggling, I looked over Zach's shoulder to see my dad beaming at us, and my mom suppressing a smile. Suddenly, my dad jumped up and grabbed both of us in a bear hug.

        "I'm so happy for the two of you! And to top it all off, I'm going to be a grandpa!" he exclaimed laughing and putting us down. I started to laugh when he attempted to do a victory dance, but ended up looking like he was having a seizure.

        "My baby's all grown up now, mated and having kids of her own," my mom said in between laughing sobs. Frowning a little, I walked over and pulled my mom into a hug.

        "I might be a mom soon, but I'll always be your baby girl mom. That will never change, unless you get pregnant again," I said teasing her at the end.

        "I doubt that will happen after dealing with you three. I'm getting to old to be chasing around little kids," she said laughing.

         I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then returned to getting my cereal. I scowled a little when the kind I wanted was to far up. As I started to climb up on the counter, determined to get my yummy goodness, the box floated off of the shelf and down to me. Turning around, Zach was standing behind me smiling. I gave him a questioning look, wondering how he knew what I wanted. He answered by tapping the side of his head, and I remembered that now he would know my every emotion and thought. I turned around and sat on the counter pouring my cereal, when the milk floated over and poured into my bowl. I laughed and smiled at Zach before devouring my food in what seemed like two bites. Everyone was staring at me in shock, so I shrugged and jumped down to put my bowl in the sink. After it was in the sink, I walked into the living room, to be grabbed into a bear hug by someone. Looking, I saw Angy looking at me with sparkling eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her while she started to laugh.

          "I'm so happy for you and Zach. I kinda saw what was going to happen last night, and from the look on y'alls faces this morning, I confirmed that it had happened. You know I can tell you what you're going to have," she told me excitedly.

          "Thanks Angy, but I want to wait and know when it's born," I told her with a smile.

         "More like when they're born," she said before squeaking and running when I scowled at her. Before I could take a step towards her, Daryl appeared in front of her growling at me. I was about to punch him in the face for growling at me, when Zach moved in front of me growling back. I gasped when I saw that his hair and clothes were slightly lifted up from his body. I heard another small gasp coming from Angy when she saw Zach too. She slowly walked up to Daryl and grabbed his arm drawing his attention to her, while I did the same to Zach.

        "It's not worth it Daryl. He will gladly kill you to protect his mate and unborn kids. So drop it. Besides, you know Mizzy, she would never purposely hurt me," she told him with a small smile as realization lit up his features.

        "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Mizzy. I didn't realize it was you, or that now you're pregnant," he said turning to me with his eyes wide, pleading me to forgive him.

         "It's ok Fido, I would've done the exact same thing as you."

         "Still, I never should have even thought about a woman carring the future of our pack. I am so so so so so so so SO sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

         "Yes Daryl, I forgive you. Now shut up before I go over there with duck tape to make it even. Or I could just let Zach after you." He widened his eyes if that's even possible knowing I was saying the truth. I gave him a big smile to ease his nerves, and got a nervous one back. Sighing, I walked over to him, much to Zach's protest, and gave him a bone crushing hug. Hesitantly, he hugged me back, not knowing where to touch.  Pulling back, I gave him a smack on the stomach, then skipped over to the couch and plopped down. Out of no where, I smelt bacon and waffles, and started to drool. I heard a small chuckle behind me, and looked to see Zach standing behind me smiling.

          "What's with the drool sweet cheeks?"

          "I smelt bacon and waffles," I said blushing.

          "You want some?"

           I nodded my head eagerly, hoping they tasted as good at they smelt. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the kitchen. Dorine was standing there humming while she cooked. Zach walked up to her and quietly asked if she could make enough for me too. She looked back at me and I blushed looking at my feet. Walking back over to me, Zach pulled a chair out for me, before sitting right next to me. After a few minutes, a plate with two waffles and several peices of bacon was placed in front of me, along with syrup, butter, and different flavored jellies. I started to drool all over again as I fixed my waffles the way I like them. When I took the first bite of the waffles, they were so fluffy, and tasted wonderful. Until I swallowed that is. When it hit the bottom of my stomach, I felt my stomach start to churn. My eyes widened as I realized what was about to happen. I stood up so fast my chair fell backwards, and I bumped into several people as I raced up the stairs faster then I thought I ever could. I threw the bedroom door open and ran straight into the bathroom. I reached the toilet just as everything I had for breakfast came back up. I felt someone hold my hair back and start to rub my back in soothing circles, while I finished puking. Holding the rim of the toilet with both hands, I panted over the bowl.

             When I determined I was finished, I shakily stood up and walked over to the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and scrubbed my mouth clean, then finished with my mouthwash. Groaning, I walked over to the bed and fell on it backwards. I felt the bed dip under Zach's weight as he sat down next to me. He rested his hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb in a circle. Slowly, so not to upset my stomach again, I crawled into his lap. I rested my head against his shoulder, and breathed in his scent, settling my stomach.

             "Why did it have to smell and taste so good, but didn't settle so well?" I asked not expecting an answer.

             "That's what happens when you're pregnant sweet cheeks," he told me lifting my face up to his. I gave him a quick kiss, and leaned back against his shoulder sighing. Suddenly, my stomach growled loudly causing me to groan. Zach let out a small laugh, before standing up with me still in his arms. "How about we try to get you some food again?" I gave him a small nod wrinkling my nose at the thought of food. He kissed my forehead, then walked downstairs gently to fix me more food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya, she's pregers.