Chapter 17

I really do hate my h key it, but it doesn't like me either so alls good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{EDITED}         

          "Is it just me, or has her appitite double in the past few days? She ate like a pig before, but this is rediculous," Daryl said staring at me. I had already devoured three whole pizzas and was working on my fourth. We had gone to CiCi's Pizza after my dad caught me and Zach in the kitchen. Everyone groaned when I suggested it, but they all eventually caved.

          "Giver her a brake, she's new, so she's gonna get a bigger appitite. Not to mention, she doesn't have to worry about Zach so she's free to stop training and eat," Mick said laughing, but staring all the same.

           "If y'all don't stop staring and eat, I will personaly make sure you never eat again. And, just cause I'm pigging out now, don't think I still can't beat y'all senseless," I growled at them in between bites. They all let out small yelps and started eating. I felt Zach shake beside me with surpressed laughter, which made me smile. I grabbed my cup and went to take a drink, only to find it empty. "Awwww," I whined looking into the cup. I shrugged and put the cup down, then reached up and grabbed Zach's cup.

           "What are you doing?"

          "What's it look like? I'm trying to save the purple monkeys in my tummy from burning to death, so I'm going to drown them instead."

          Everyone stared at me to see if I was serious, then laughed so loud, everyone in the restaraunt was looking at them. I just flashed the people who were staring a dazzling smile then went back to eating.

          Finally, after I had eaten all four pizzas and a plate full of brownies, I leaned back in the seat full. Everyone was looking at me again, so I stuck my tounge out at all of them, then leaned into Zach's side. That's when Daryl made a comment that had everyone choking. "You sure you're not pregnant Mizzy?"

         When I finished gasping for air after choking on my own spit, I glared at him. "Sorry Daryl, but you have to actually do something, and not be a virgin, to get pregnant," I answered him in a sickly sweet tone.

         Before Daryl could say anything else, my dad jumped in shooting him daggers. "So Zach, how are you liking life in our house? You know you could always go visit your family."

         "It's great sir, your family owns a beautiful house, and yes sir, I know I can go visit my family. I just don't like being away from Marie for long."

          "Why don't I drive you there tonight? It's on the way back to our house, and Miz can stay there with y'all tonight," my dad told him with a mischevious smile. Then I realized why he was saying I could stay at the pack house.

         "Dad seriously, we just ate, and you're talking about that. If you want to be a grandpa that bad, nag these two losers here," I told him pointing at Jason and John.

        "I do nag them everyday, but you just so happened to find your mate before they did. I can't help wanting to be a grandpa."

        "So let me get this straight, you're telling our sixteen-year-old daughter to go get knocked up when she just found her mate. I'm not ready to be a grandma yet," my mom said hitting my dad on the back of his head. Unfortuantly, she had to stand up to do that, so he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. Everybody gagged and looked away when they started to kiss.