Chapter 18

I realized the dangers of holding a glass of tea while laying on the couch half asleep put simply it was cold very cold and it didn't even have ice in it

---------------------------------------------------------------

      {EDITED}

     I woke up with a small groan. I had a killer headache, and the light coming in through the window was not helping. That's when it hit me. I was in a room, on a bed, with a pair of arms around my waist. I felt my entire body freeze as each thought was slowly processed in my brain. Last thing I remember, was laying in the woods with Zach staring at the stars. So how in Fraggle Rock did I get in the pack house. I eventually gave up trying to figure it out when my head started to pound. I grabbed my head and let out another groan, causing the person beside me to stir. I looked over to see Zach staring at me with a mixture of sleep and worry on his face. I gave him a small smile, then turned over and buried my head in his chest. I took a deep breathe, breathing in his scent. To my suprise, my headache went away as I breathed in his scent. He went to get up, but I stopped him by grabbing onto his neck and pulling him back.

        "Looks like the roles are reversed this time sweet cheeks," he told me with a small laugh.

        "No, you were just holding me to hold me. I on the other hand are using you."

        "Using me?"

     "Ya, your scent is making my headache go away. So you're not allowed to leave until it's completely gone."

        "I see, I'm only good for getting rid of headache. I'm hurt, I truly am."

        "Well you're good for more then just getting rid of my headaches. You're good for this too," I told him before giving him a kiss. He pulled me closer, but didn't try to do anything other than kiss which I was thankful for. I'm not sure my poor brain could've handled it.

        I pulled back and snuggled back into his chest. He finally realized I wasn't going to get up for anything, and picked me up bridal style hugging me to his chest as he walked out of the room. I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder. Suddenly I saw a face going in and out of my view. I realized it was Krysy jumping up and down trying to see me. I let out a laugh, and looked at her. "You might as well forget it Krysy. I'm not letting go of this boy to save my life right now. He's my personal medicine, better then Advil."

       "Ahh I see, another migrane?"

        "Yup, woke up with one. By the way, what time is it?"

       "I think it's two."

       "Two! We slept the whole day?" I yelled then instantly regreted it, grabbing my head.

       "Calm down sweet cheeks. We did stay up almost all night," he told me smiling.

       I was about to say something when he started laughing. I looked down at Krysy and started laughing too. Her face was red with her mouth dropped open. She wasn't sure where to look, so she settled for the floor.

       "What's so funny?" she mumbled.

      "You. We were up last night looking at the stars. Get your mind outta the gutter you sicko," I told her gasping for air.

       "Well after what you told me about what Alpha said, I just kinda assumed. Anybody would."

      Still laughing, Zach carried me to the kitchen and set me down on the counter. I pouted as he walked away. I watched his movements as he used his power to start making food. He poured me a glass of milk while getting out eggs, ham, and onions. I sat there drinking my milk while he started making two omlets. When he was done, he handed a plate to me that had an omlet the size of the entire plate. I took a bite and moaned, as the flavors burst on my tounge. He chuckled at my reaction before eating his. I finished my and resisted the urge to lick plate. I failed. I held the plate up to my mouth and licked every last bite off. When I was done licking the plate, I looked up. Zach was staring at me with an amused expression on his face. So before he could stop me, I used my fork to get a bite of his omlet. He mock glared at me, so I stuck my tounge out.