Chapter 21

If you're happy and you know it read this story >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{EDITED}

"You can see the future. Why do I believe you strange enough?"

"Yup, only problem is, I can't tell my own, and I can't tell someone who their mate will be."

"That's so cool, wish I had an awesome power too," I whined.

"You mean you haven't figured it out yet?"

"Figured what out yet?"

"Nothing," she sang sweetly. I laughed at her and snuggled into Zach's side while she talked to everyone else. All of the events from the day caught up to me, so yawning, I layed down on the couch. Zach drew random shapes on my back while I started falling asleep. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Angy and the guys laughing at something.

I looked around to see where I was at not noticing the suroundings. I was standing by a lake with a waterfall falling from I don't know where. There were wolves, actual wolves, laying around the lake casually. For some reason some of the wolves looked very familiar. Towards the middle of the space between the woods and lake was two wolves that I instantly recognized. It was Jacklyn and Zach's wolf, laying in a relaxed way right next to each other. Jacklyn looked up and saw me standing there. She walked over to me and sat down right infront of me. Taking the hint, I sat down also, not sure where I was at.

'You're in the place where all wolves come to meet at least once a day,' she told me even though her mouth didn't move.

'Is that why some of the wolves look familiar?'

'Yup, but the real reason why you're here. Your friend Angy was right. You havn't realized it yet, but you do have a strong power. You've used it twice before with different results both times. The first time was when you were fighting with Daryl the first time, and the second time was against George.'

'Wait, but why do I have a power, I'm not directly descended from the first werewolves.'

'That's simple. It's your, er, our fur color. White wolves tend to have powers that others don't. The only thing that makes it not as strong as a pure white wolfs, is our black paw.'

'Then why does Angy have the power to see into the future?'

'Another simple answer. She is descended directly from the first werewolves, but all of her ancestors were women, so she didn't inherit the tell-tale eye color.'

'Dude that's freaking awesome! Oh ya what's my power?'

'Your power is.....'

Before I could get an answer, I woke up. Groaning, I sat up and looked around still disorentated from the dream. I looked beside me to see Zach sleeping peacefullly beside me. Smiling, I took in his face, how his full lips looked like he was pouting while in a deep sleep. How his thick eyelashes left a shadow on his high cheek bones. My eyes started to travel down to his chest, only to see that he had taken off his shirt before he went to sleep, giving me a full view of his muscular chest.

"Like what you see sweet cheeks?" Zach asked with a husky voice. I slowly trailed my eyes back up to his eyes.

"Maybe wolf boy, just maybe."

"Well then, I'm just going to have to do something about that now aren't I?" he asked. Before I could answer, he pressed his lips against mine gently. Our lips slowly moved in sync as I leaned closer to him. He grabbed onto the back of my neck and pulled me closer still. Out of nowhere he tickled me in my ribs, causing me to gasp. He slipped his tounge into my mouth while smirking against my lips causing me to smile at his sneakyness while our tounges battled for dominance. Finally I gave in and let him take dominance of the kiss. He flipped us over where he was on top, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. There was almost no space between the two of us already, but we kept trying to get closer. His hands slid down my body, hovering not sure if it was okay. Just as I was about to take my shirt off, I heard someone clearing their throat. Groaning, I pulled back and looked over Zach's shoulder to see who it was. Standing there shifting from foot to foot was Paul.

"What do you want Paul?" I asked leaking venom into my question and glaring at him.

"Alpha wants to see the two of you. Something about the pack house," he said akwardly. I groaned again and pushed Zach up and started walking to the study. When we both got there, my dad was just hanging up the phone.

"I have some bad news. The pack house has burned down."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I write a chapter while almost a zombie