Chapter 2

{EDITED}

welps heres another chap for mes readers out there still kinda nervous about writin on here but ill get over it hehehehe xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The next day in first period English, everyone was talking about the new guy. I turned to my best friend Kyrstine. "There's another new guy?"

     "Ya. I saw him on my way to class, and let me just say he's sooo freaking hot." she said dreamily.

   "I'll be the judge of that. Really Kyrstine, drooling, very unattractive I must say," I told her while laughing at her.

    She quickly wiped away the drool with the back of her hand. "What can I say I'm a sucker hotties. At least I'm not constantly in my room doing who knows what."

   "For your information," I started, but was cut off by the teacher walking into the room.

  "Alright class we have a new student so shut up while he introduces himself," Mrs. Fowler told us while walking towards her desk.

  Just then the door opened and everyone turned to see who it was. When I saw him my heart went into over time and my stomach felt all queasy. He has blonde hair that falls perfectly into his eyes and he's perfectly built, but that's not what got my attention the fastest. When he got to the front of the room to introduce himself I gasped. His eyes were the same color as Alex's just a few shades darker. He looked over and saw me staring at him and smiled. I quickly put my head down to hide the blush forming.

   "My name is Zach Smith. My family just moved here from London," he told us with a slight British accent.

   "Very good Zach. Now take a seat somewhere so we can get started," Mrs. Fowler said while getting up to stand at her podium.

    To my suprise he took the empty seat in front of me. After he sat down he slouched down a little to get more comfortable, causing the smell of his shampoo to drift to me. I almost started drooling at how great he smelled. Under the smell of shampoo, he smelled lightly of pines and lemons. I spent the rest of the class period staring and trying to keep from drooling on my desk. When the bell rang I stood up and gathered my things. Just as I was about to leave I heard Zach call my name. I slowly turned around to see him standing a foot away from me. I looked at him suspiciously and asked, "How do you know my name?"

    "That's not important right now, but I was gonna ask if you would want to walk to our next class together?"

      "Next class?" Oh Boy, I don't know if I can take more than one class with him.

      "Ya, actually I think we have the exact same schedules," he told me slightly smiling.

     I could do nothing but stare at him shocked. The same schedules? So I had to keep from tying him up for myself all day long now. Great.

     Suddenly I heard laughter. Dragging myself outta my thoughts I looked up to see Zach laughing at me. "What's so funny newbie?"

     He was lauging so hard now that he was crying, but he managed to choke out, "Newbie? That the best you could think of sweet cheeks?"

      "Sweet cheeks? Really?" With that I stormed off to Art. My favorite class of the day , the one class I could not think in.

    Alex do you know what that guys problem was? I thought knowing Alex was around me somewhere.

     "I don't know, but I find it a little weird how he knew your name when he didn't even ask for it," he told me while deep in thought.

     I was wondering that too. It's like meeting you all over again. I have too many questions and not enough answers, and did you notice the color of his eyes?

     "Ya, same color as mine. I wonder if he's one too."

     "One what?"

     "What was that Marie?" Zach asked looking at me amused.

     "I don't know what you're talking about violet," I told him smiling.

     "Violet?"

    "Ya violet, cause thats the color of your eyes."

    "Well in that case, who's Alex emerald?" he asked laughing.

    "I don't know an Alex," I said with wide eyes.

    "Sure ya do you were just talking to him through your thoughts."

    "I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about."

    Oh I think you do sweet cheeks, he told me with a voice like a breeze in my head. All I could do was stare at him in wonder and horror.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dunnnnn let me know what you think pwease!!!