Chapter 6

{EDITED}

my little sis turned my comp off while I was typing this chap sadness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Paws! Why do I have paws? While I was freaking out I heard the patio door open. I looked up and saw Zach standing there holding the door open smiling. Looking back at my family and friends they all nodded their encourangment. I slowly made my way towards the door being careful not to fall on my face again. When my paws got onto the concrete patio, I felt stable enough to walk faster towards the grass. I heard a grunt from behind me and turned around so fast I fell over again.

           Standing where Zach was not even thirty seconds ago was the black wolf from my drawing and the woods. He gave me a lopsided grin that made something inside me flip with joy at the sight. So Zach is Leon, I thought to myself.

           That's right sweet cheeks. I'm the infamous Leon. I stared at him in disbelief. Before I could ask how he could do that, I noticed eight other wolves walking out of the kitchen towards us. Getting scared at the sight of so many wolves, I backed up until I hit the pole holding the patio roof up. The rest of the wolves stopped when they saw me cowering against the pole. Zach slowly made his way over to me like he did this morning before I knew it was him. When he saw that I wasn't going to make a run for it, he stood up licked my muzzle. When he pulled away, the thing inside me whined for more.

          Alright love birds, let's get out of here and let Mizzy get used to her wolf, I heard Daryl say in my head. I looked back at the other wolves trying to figure out which one Daryl was. When a light gray wolf stepped forward, I saw the similarities between it and Daryl. They both had a scar above their right eye, and the same playful look in their eyes.

         I'm so proud of you sweetie, my mom told me. I found her quickly, she was standing next to a red wolf. She was slightly smaller then the rest of the wolves and had a light brown coat.

         You have no idea how happy this makes us Miz, my dad, the red wolf, told me once he saw I figured out who he was.

         The next two wolves I saw looked exactly alike exept for one thing. They both had brown coats slightly darker than mom's. The difference was that one had a white left paw and the other had a white right paw. Thinking about what they looked like in their human form I realized which was which. Jason had our mom's brown eyes, while John had our dad's green eyes. Smiling I looked at them and thought, Hey Jason and John.

          I saw the last three wolves standing slightly off to the side. I stared at them for a long time trying to figure out who was who. Then I remembered that Tim was the only one of us all who has blue eyes. When I saw the blue eyes, I looked at the rest of his wolf. He had a coat a shade lighter then Zach's pure black. Paul has hazel eyes so when I found him I noticed his coat was almost as white as my coat but he has a slight gray frost tip to his fur. When I got to Mick, I noticed he had a dark gray coat with a black tail, paws, and ears.

          I let out a barking laugh and started to wag my tail. I was so happy I knew some people that were like me and could help me through it all. Taking that as a go ahead to start running, my dad took off with my mom right behind him. Everyone else ran off with them except for Zach, he stayed behind to make sure I could run okay. At first I wobbled a little, but once I got into the hang of it we caught up to the others easly. When I looked around I noticed the same gray wolf from before. Stopping, I watched as it came up to me wagging its tail.

         So dumplin I see you figured out what the dream meant by yourself, the wolf thought to me.

         Alex! I thought in shock.

         Yup miss me?

         So you were the gray wolf I saw the other day in the yard?

         Yup.

         That's why in my dream you shifted into a wolf also.

         That's right dumplin.

         Haha come on let's run and catch up to the others.

         With that we ran and caugt up to the others. Feeling really playful, I ran up behind Zach quietly. When I was close enough I pounced onto his back knocking him over. I jumped off and went into a playful stance with my but in the air and tail wagging. Zach came over and tackled me, I let out a fake yelp and he backed up looking concerned. I quickly got up and tackled him back. When we stopped rolling over each other he had me pinned down with his full weight. I lifted my head up and licked him in mock surrender. He slowly got off of me and I stood up. Then I realized I had no idea where we were or where the others were. So I asked him.

          We're in part of our territory about two miles away from your house, and the others have already gone home.

          Can we go back too? I'm starting to get tired, I told him while letting out a huge yawn.

           Haha sure sweet cheeks.

          When we got back to the house, I remembered I was still in wolf form. Hey Zach, how do I go back to normal?

          Just think about what you look like now, then see yourself shift back to your human form.

         Doing as he told me, I shifted back to my human form, but not without a scream when my bones started to break two or three at a time. After I was fully shifted back I passed out on the patio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well now she knows what she is but not quite the whole truth there shall be questions answered or her name isnt Marie Brooke hehe