Chapter 7

{EDITED}

yah!! I just got super pumped to write this next chap cause I just read the funniest story ever "Beast Mode" by wolf_girl2126 so if you aint read it yet read it >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      When I woke up I was in my bed fully clothed. I can't remember what had happened earlier, er, yesterday. What day is it anyways? Looking at my clock, it said 10 o'clock p.m. Groaning I got up even though my entire body felt like it had been someone's personal punching bag. In mid-stretch I noticed there was someone else in my room. Moving closer to them like the genious I am, I noticed it was Zach. That's when it hit, all my memories from earlier. Looking at Zach I tried not to scream when I remembered what he was. Then I remembered my entire family is like that and my brothers friends. I quietly got dressed and grabbed my phone, then snuck out of the house.

       As I reached my truck I texted Krystine telling her to meet me at the park. I was the first one there, so I took the best swing and started to swing. I smelt her before I saw her which freaked me out even more. She came up and sat next to me waiting for me to say something. That's what I like about Krystine, she doesn't push for facts cause she knows that I will tell her eventually. Sighing I stopped swinging and looked at my feet. "I'm telling you this in total confidence that you will keep it a secret and that you won't laugh."

       "Since when have I laughed at anything you've told me?"

       "True. I don't even believe this myself, but I think I might be a werewolf. That or gone elf hunting crazy."

       "You're past elves, you moved onto Santa along time ago, but I believe you."

       "You do?"

       "Ya I'd be lieing if I said I didn't."

       "Okay so why do you believe me? Any normal person would've run for the hills by now."

       "I believe you because I smelt the change in you're scent that comes with being a werewolf."

       "Wait smelt?"

       "Yes smelt. Before you ask the reason I say smelt is because...du du du du..... I'm a werewolf too."

       "Seriously! Is everyone I know a werewolf?"

       "More or less. It comes with you're dad being the Alpha."

       "ALPHA!!" I yelled my voice going up two octaves.

       "Ya, that's why it was such a shock that you didn't shift before now."

        "Wait if he's the Alpha, how come I've never seen other werewolves or even knew they exsisted until now?"

         "The pack house is on a property your family owns other than the one your living on, and your parents raised your brothers the same way not telling them anything until they shifted the first time. Nobody knows why though."

         I was stunned that she knew all of this when I was clueless to what it all meant. Then I thought of something else that's been bothiering me. "Hey Krysty, what's a mate?'

        "Why?"

        "Early this morning I came in from a jog and over heard a conversation between everyone in the living room. Well I shouldn't say conversation more like Jason and John yelling at Zach. When they told him to explain why he went so close to me before I knew about any of this, he said because I'm his mate."

        Krysty sat there staring at me in shock, then without warning she jumped up and hugged me squealing. When she pulled back she had tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy for you Mizzy. New to all of this and you already have your mate."

         "Thank you... I think, but that doesn't answer my question."

         "Oh I'm sorry, I got caught up in the joy. A mate is your soul mate, your one true match. Once you meet your mate you will never look at another guy the same way. You'll be filled with joy, and happiness when ever he is around. When your mate isn't around you feel like you will die from seperation and you can't focus on anything until he is back." she said with a dreamy look in her gray eyes.

          "Then that explains the sparks and the weird whining."

          "Whining? Oh you mean your wolf."

           "Wolf?"

            "Ya, every werewolf has their own seperate personality called their wolf. It's basically you but in wolf form 24/7, and warning you'll get very protective of your mate when he's around another girl."

          Just the thought of Zach around some stupid tramp made me growl. Which cause Krysy to start laughing. "See my point exactly."

          Suddenly I felt an urge to run, like I had been cooped up for to long. Then I got an idea, turning to Krysy I smiled. "Uh-oh, normally whe you smile like that you're up to something,"

          "How do you feel about going for a little run and teaching me a few pointers?"

          "Sure, but first things first. Do you know how to shift while keeping your clothes yet?"

          "I can do that? Wish I knew that before would've saved me the embarrasment of passing out naked on the patio."

          "Haha I'll take that as a no. It's really simple. Just focus your thoughts on shifting. It's just like shifting into your human form just backwards. Once you've done that, while you're shifting focus on keeping your clothes." While she explained, I did what she said. I found that shifting was a lot less painful this time, more like letting out a long need breath. When I finished shifting, I stood up in a long stretch then looked over. Krysy's wolf was petite and had a reddish-brown coat. Barking we ran into the woods, towards my house. When we got there, I sent Zach a message for him to join us. He came outside confused to see me and Krysy sitting there impatiently. As soon as he shifted, I took off running leaving them behind. When I reached a clearing I stopped and waited for them smiling. I heard a twig snap from behind me, turning around I saw a huge black wolf with a white ear growling at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay she figured it all out and who shall the new wolf be :)