Chapter 15

{EDITED}

Soo hyper....and have Elmo's world stuck in my head..... there is something wrong with me.....seriously......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I froze, then remembered that I wouldn't let Zach sleep anywhere but my bed. I relaxed and turned around to bury my face in his chest. I breathed in his scent, letting out a sigh knowing that he wouldn't be leaving any time soon. I moved to get up, but Zach tightened his arms around me. "Where you think you're going sweet cheeks?"

       "Bathroom, then to make some breakfast," I told him letting a smile on my face.

       "Oh no you're not. You're staying right here with me,"

        "Fine, but if the sheets feel really warm all of a sudden, I blame you."

       "I'd rather deal with that then have you move out of my sight again."

        "Ewwww seriously, you'd rather me pee myself then let me go to a bathroom ten feet down the hall? That's gross."

       "Yup as weird as it sounds, yes I'd rather you pee your self then move away from me."

        "But Zaaachhhh, I gotta peeeeee," I whined.

        "Too bad," he told me snuggling closer.

        "More like too bad on your part, you're still weaker then me right now. So I'm going pee meany," I said while jumping up and running to the bathroom. When I got out, I went back to the room to see that Zach wasn't in there. I started freaking out, running from room to room, until I found him in the kitchen. I slumped against the wall and started to cry, remembering how easy it would be for someone to take him. Zach heard me crying and ran over and pulled me against his chest.

        "Hey what's the matter? Who's butt am I kicking first?" he asked with genuine conscern.

        I let out a small laugh. "No ones, I was just thinking about how easy it would be for someone to take you away from me again."

        "Hey Mizzy, there's no way I'm going to leave you again. I think if that happened, I would officially go crazy."

        "Hey you're my mate, you've been crazy since you were born."

       "Point taken, but you're still twice as crazy as me. You were the one whining at me 'cause you had to pee, and you told me you'd get a tag for a collar made with your name on it."

       "You wouldn't let up to pee so of course I was gonna whine. But I was kinda kidding about the collar thing. Kinda, but I always have wanted to wear a collar. Oh, I'm going to start wearing one, it's ironic and fun. Not to mention a shiny distraction. Mainly during class."

        "Only you would think of that."

        "Nu-uh Krysy would've so been in on it with me. Wait is that bacon I smell?" I asked him peeking over his shoulders.

        "Yup, that is bacon, and eggs, and toast, and pancakes, and french toast," he told me with a huge grin.

       "Seriously? You had enough time to make all of that while I was peeing?" I asked him feeling my eyes bulge out at him.

       "Yup, call it a special talent of mine. I can control objects with my mind. So I can, for instance, cook five things at once."

       "Wait, that's your power? I knew you had magical blood running through you, but I didn't know you got a power with it. That explains why one minute we were in a basement, the next in the woods. Wait that's not fair, I want a special power."