Chapter 23

"Oh my God.."

"Aria!"

"I missed you,"

"Aria, is that you?"

"Oh my god, I love you so much!"

And that is how I was welcomed back. Well, I was also tackled to the ground by my brother.

"Louis, you might be skinny, but you ain't light, now get your ass off of me," I struggled, but I managed to laugh. Once we got off of each other, we hugged each other properly and tightly.

"I miss you, sissy," he whispered into my ear making me hug him tighter.

"I missed you too, but now I'm okay. I'm happy. I'm no longer depressed," I whispered back. "I'm finally okay now,"

"Aww," Everyone awed at this brother/sister moment that not a lot of people get to witness.

"I'm finally ready to meet our mom," I whispered, making sure that he was the only one who heard me.

"I knew you would be," we slowly left each other's embrace and I moved on to Harry.

"Hazza!"

"Ria!" I ran into his arms, and I jumped into his arms once we collided. He spun me around and I felt like this was a scene from a movie.

"I missed you so fricking much, curly,"

"You haven't called me that in so long," he nuzzled his head into my neck and I felt a rush of warmth. His scent was sexy and flirtatious at the same time. Typical harry, didn't change,only curls were a little straighter and longer.

"I know, but now I'm back to normal,"

"I won Britney back," he whispered, and I can feel the happiness dripping from his voice. I knew he would. And I also felt like he was using me as a rebound back when we 'dated' but I don't blame him, I used him for the same reason.

"Oh my God, I'm so proud of you," I pulled away and kissed his cheek. Next was Zayn. I felt my heart stop and a lump rise to my throat. For some reason, I feel like I missed him the most. He stood there staring at me and it was as if it was only the two of us in the room. I couldn't wait, I ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waste, and wrapping my arms around his neck. I hugged him the tightest.

"I fucking missed you the most, Zaynster." I admitted, not caring if anyone heard me. He was my best friend, and he's the only one who made an effort of being there for me.

"You have no idea how many times I cried because I needed you. I missed you so much," he pulled me in tighter, to the point where we couldn't breathe.

"You better sleepover at my place tonight," I jumped off of him, so we can both regain our breathing.

"Okay, maybe,"

"Liam..."

"Aria..." I missed Liam a lot, especially because we didnt get to say goodbye before I left for rehab. the last time I saw him was when he was angry. But from the looks of it, he's doing great.

"I miss you," this time I didn't run, I walked. Fast.

--

About ten minutes later, all the hugs and 'I miss you's' were dismissed and now we were finally rehearsing. And for some reason, a blonde girl was sitting on the bench, watching the boys rehearse 'Live While We're Young', Niall specifically. I've seen her before somewhere...and she must be famous to be watching One Direction and 5SOS rehearse for a world-wide tour.

Hours later, once the 1D boys and I finished rehearsing, we rested for a bit, and the the 5SOS boys finished up their last song. I put down my water bottle down next to Harry's, I walked over to Niall, but he was already talking with that blonde girl from earlier. I slowly approached them, but as soon as Niall saw me, he stopped laughing and the colour drained from his face.

"Niall are you okay?" I asked, my heart beat speeding up.

"Niall, babe, you okay?" The blonde chic asked him, who the hell does she think she is to babe my babe.

Um hell no.

"Oh, he's fine," okay so she's British. And she's pretty but I don't like her.

"Um, no, he doesn't look fine," I fired, sounding like a major bitch.

"Well, I know him," she laughed, I don't see what's funny about this. "He's my boyfriend. I'm Ellie, Ellie Goulding, Niall's girlfriend."

---

Guys I'm so sorry. And I know that I lost so many readers and I know that I will lose more by saying this but I'm not going to update for a while. I just entered a new school, in a new country and it's only the second day and I'm dead.

I love you all, trust me, you all are the reason why this book reached here.

I promise you that this isn't the end. And I also need more motivation, and inspiration.

Thank you to everyone who stayed, and will stay after this. I love you all so much.

So if you liked this chapter, vote and comment...if not then I'm sorry

-Des