Chapter 18

''ARIA!" A voice screeched, startling me slightly, I leaned back a little, but then leaned forward again. That was probably hell calling for me.

Don't worry, I'm coming hell, only a few more seconds.

"ARIA!" The same voice screeched again. Goddammit hell, I'm coming. Wait...the voice sounded almost like an angel...why would an angel call me from hell?

"ARIA! PLEASE STOP!" The voice panted, and it felt so much closer now. I was yanked back by my arm and to the ground. It wasn't an angel...it was Louis. He followed me. He stopped me from ending the pain that's going to end me nevertheless.

"What the fucking hell are you doing?!" He cried, sitting on the ground with me. He brought me into his warm embrace.

"Why were you going to do that?" He cried, setting his chin on my head as he rocked our bodies back and forth. I was too surprised to say a thing. Where did he come from, and I can't help but feel a little anger towards him for stopping me.

"I wanted to end the pain..."I whispered, not sure if he heard me or not. "It's not like I have anything left,"

"But you have me, Harry, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Aisha, Avery, Jolene and your fans. Your fans would have been devastated if you committed suicide," he sounded as if he was crying. Why is he crying?

"Notice how you didn't include Niall," I chuckled, not our of humour, but out of pain.

"That's because you don't need him, he let you down, and you don't need people who make you feel like shit," he pulled away and looked me in the eyes, and sure enough he was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I ask like a little girl.

"Because I almost lost you," tears streamed down his face like Niagra falls, same with my tears.

"So?"

"So?" He repeated in disbelief, "So? You're serious right? What the fucking hell do you mean by 'So'?!" He exclaimed. "You're my fucking sister, I love you with every piece of me and I know that I don't show that, but that doesn't mean any different. I don't only love you because you're my sister, but because you are my best friend and my back bone. You mean so much to me, I can't lose you," his words moved something in me. And for some reason I felt as if the pain I was feeling decreased by a slight bit. And in that moment I realized that I shouldn't depend on only one person to feel loved, I have Louis, and Zayn, Josh too...most likely Avery, and Britney, oh and Aisha...Jolene too.

I don't need Jacob, yes it hurts that what we had is over. Yes I know it's going to take an eternity to get over my love for him. Yes it's going to be hard to forget about him. Yes he left his mark on me. Yes, it's going to take a while for me to be okay, but I know that I will be okay. One day. But that day might not be today, tomorrow or even next year. But I will always wait for that day to come. I'm only nineteen, I got a huge career ahead of me, and I'm not going to let Jacob, or anyone, get in the way of that.

---

A two days have passed and I've been keeping myself busy with rehearsals and work. I haven't talked to many people really. And by that I mean the boys. I haven't seen Niall since that day where he was in my room. The day where I tried committing suicide. And now that I look back, I realized how stupid that was.

Oh and the fact that it's plastered on every magazine cover never fails to remind me of how much of a stupid decision I was about to make. But to be honest, I don't regret feeling that way that hour, because I had every right. I felt as if it was me against the whole world.

Louis replaced my broken mirror, although I can't recall me breaking it. I was probably too drunk in pain to even think.

The Grammy's are on tonight, and I was supposed to attend, but I was too lazy to fly all the way to America, so I didn't go. And because Taylor Swift is opening up. Don't get me wrong, I like her as an artist, she's a great singer and I love her songs, I just don't like what she did to Harry. She wrote a song about him and I sing it just to annoy him. I find it hilarious, but I don't laugh.