Chapter 22

"C'mon Liam, open the door," I whispered to myself, knocking on Liam's door. He hasn't been around for about two weeks, and he hadn't been showing up to rehearsals. I tried opening the door and it surprisingly opened...

Why didn't he lock the door? This is Liam we're talking about, what the actual hell.

I walked into his flat, calling his name. The house was quiet and all I heard was quiet crying coming from the light room. I ran towards it only to find a messy living room, beer bottles, and a broken Liam sitting on the couch, crying.

This is nothing like Liam.

I don't know, this depressed, messy, Liam. He looks so different with a beard and he seems to give lost a few pounds.

"Oh my God Liam, what happened?!" I rushed over to him, embracing his body. Although he was why bigger than I am, my arms still managed to pull him closer to my small self.

"What happened? Tell me what's wrong?" Worry laced every single feature in me. Liam was never like this. I pulled away slightly, leaving enough room for me to lift his chin up with my fingers, but he turned his head away not giving me a second to look at his red, puffy eyes.

"Danielle," my heart stopped, what happened to her, is she okay. My thoughts jumbled over each other and I couldn't find my voice.

"Oh my God, what happened to her? Is she okay?" I voiced my thoughts, trying to level my breathing.

"We broke up," he cried, falling into my arms. I've never seen Liam in this vulnerable, broken and fragile state before, and it kills me. I feel for him, I know how it feels to be left by you first love.

I should tell him that he'll find someone else, like I did. But my fairy tail ended before it got the chance to start.

"It will be okay," I whispered, rubbing his back.

"No, it won't!" He growled, startling me. He shot up and kicked the table.

"She was my fucking rock!" He screamed, and I feared him. Liam was actually scaring me. The little puppy that I love seems to have disappeared.

"L-Liam, p-please clam down," that only caused him to pick up a beer bottle and smash it on the wall. I covered my ears in fear and shut my eyes. I didn't even try to stop him. He needed to get his anger out, and this is the only way to do it. For now.

---

"Aria?" A soft voice that I have missed oh so much, called from behind me. It was the voice that has kept me sane for the past month while I was in rehab. Rehab was quite the experience for me, at first it was hard but I got through it and now I feel so much better. I don't feel as closed in and depressed as I was one month ago. I feel free and as if my head is clear of any negative thoughts. I feel fresh and I know that this will be fresh new start for me.

"Niall," I whispered, turning around, leaving my suit case and running into Niall's arms.

"I missed you so much," I hugged him tighter. Although there were times where we have been away from each other for longer periods of time, this is the most that I've missed him. Maybe it's because we called truce right before I left.

"Trust me, I missed you more than you could ever imagine," and we stood there, in the lobby, for about two more minutes then I said that we should leave before paps decide to drop by and try to ruin our careers.

"Where are we going?" I asked once he started driving.

"Well I going to drop you off, then I'm going to our rehearsals, tour starts in two months," he informed.