Chapter 9

"Oh, my God, you are so drunk, I wanna slap you," I grunted, as I walked Jacob up the stairs to Louis' flat.

"You know there's girl I really love, she's so beautiful," he slurred as I knocked on the door. My eyes widened at his words. What is he talking about? What girl? I felt my heart wrench at his words, what if he's cheating on me? What if he's using me? What if he's lying to me? Wouldn't blame him, I'm lying to him too...but this is different, I'm doing it because I want to be with him.

"Aria? Whatchu doing here?" Louis opened the door, his hair perfectly messy.

"I didn't know Jacob's address so I came here," I lied, I just wanted Jacob to come over.

"You need help with him?"

"Nope, go back to sleep," I dismissed louis with a fake smile, as I walked Jacob up the stairs.

"What's her name?" I hesitated, I didn't know whether to ask him or not. I mean the only time when you are honest is when you are drunk.

And other times too but mainly when you're drunk.

"Her name is Aria, she's amazing. And beautiful. I hope she never leaves me and goes with her ex, because he broke her beautiful heart," he smiled dreamily, making me forget how to breathe. His words got me speechless.

"And guess what?" he slurred, laughing.

"What?"

"We're having a baby," he beamed making me feel horrible. My breath hitched in my throat and I couldn't talk.

We reached my room and I put him on my bed. I reached down for the hem of his shirt so he would be comfortable when he sleeps but he stopped me.

"No, stop, I have a girlfriend," he pushed me away. "My girlfriend wouldn't like it, and i don't either," he pouted. I backed away, my heart beat speeding up at his wonderful words that gave me reassurance. My heart melted, my lips parted and at that moment I knew that I could trust him with anything.

I know he would never cheat on me. He wouldn't let me take off his shirt because he didn't recognize me. He thought I wanted to do it with him.

Oh, how I love him.

~~~~

For the first time in forever, I woke up with a smile as the memories of Jacob flooded my mind. I turned around to face Jacob who was fast asleep.

I raised my hand and placed it on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb.

"I love you," I whispered, meaning it.

I decided to grab a piece of mint from my nightstand. After I did so, I plopped it in my mouth then I placed my hand back on Jacob's cheek.

He looks so lovely when he's asleep. So adorable.

"You're so lovely," I whispered, moving closer to him. I nuzzled my face in his chest, feeling a rush through my body. I placed my finger on his chest and started to trace shapes and whatnot on his toned, amazing, hard chest. I stopped once I saw him stir a bit.

"No, don't stop," his voice was raspy yet hot. I'm so lucky that I get to be the girl who wakes up to his raspy, sexy voice.

"You were awake this whole time?" I gasped playfully.

"Mhhm," his eyes were still closed, but there was a small smile playing on his lips.

"You sound sexy when you wake up," I flirted, with a smile.

"I know I do," he bragged, sounding so full of himself, yet he is so insecure about himself.

"Well damn then, I'm stuck with a guy that's full of himself," I joked.