Chapter 1

(Small recap: Niall and Aria broke up, she got hit by a car, she's very depressed, she changed her style into a goth style. She likes Jakob, but she's dating Harry. She's working on an album, she's going on tour with One Direction. Niall still loves her but she can't forgive him. A/N this is the worst recap know to human kind)

"I'm pregnant, and it's yours."

"What?" he breathed out shakily. I should just say that this is a joke and take it back...this is my last chance...Aria you know where this is going to lead to, he's going to leave you...don't do it...

"I know it's a little hard to comprehend, and you can leave if you want to. I will somehow manage to raise it on my own," I tried not to cry, however I still kept a brave face. Why did I say that?! I'm so stupid. He's so stupid. Why would he believe me?

"No, no,p" he shook his head, "I love you too much to even think of doing that. You know I'm better than this," he pulled me to his chest. My eyes widened at his words, however the tears kept falling. He loves me...I'm not sure if he means it, but he most likely does since he didn't walk out on me since that lie left my mouth.

"Are you sure it's my baby?" No, I know it's not your baby.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I snapped pulling away, sending him daggers, I needed to make him feel guilty to get the attention off of how it 'happened' because it didn't. Even though, it isn't his baby...What the hell am I getting myself in to?

"I'm sorry, I just don't remember doing it..." he looked down, making me feel worse than I already feel. I know how this makes him feel. He's going to beat himself up for it, he always does that. He blames himself for everything bad that happens, and I hate it.

"Don't apologize," I sobbed, falling into his arms again. His arms, they always give me the butterflies and the tingles. They're so warm, I always feel safe and loved in them. Ever since I met him.

"Sorry, my bad."

"I said don't say sorry," I demanded in all seriousness. I hated how he apologizes for shit that isn't his fault.

"You don't understand how hard it is for me not to," oh I understand.

"Not everything is your fault, Jay. You have to accept that. I know you went through a lot of shit in the past but we'll both help each other through this. You will learn how to accept yourself, and I will learn how to make the right decisions."

"So what are we now?" He asked quietly, sitting down on my bed. "I mean you're still dating Harry, and to be honest I don't see why you are. Clearly he still likes Brittney."

"What?" I breathed out, with confusion lacing my voice, furrowing my eyebrows. "What do you mean 'still'? They met like a week ago," Jacob gave me a funny look , making me speculate the whole thing even more. What is he talking about? And why would Harry date me if he likes Britney?

"You don't know? They used to date before the X factor," the words came out of his mouth as if it were the simplest thing ever. However, that changed when he saw my expression.

"How come I didn't know about this?!" I exclaimed, however I didn't feel jealous at all...Harry is my boyfriend, I should feel at least one sting of jealousy, but I don't.

Maybe because you don't like him, you just used him as a rebound, my stupid conscience decided to show up.

"Don't yell, it's bad for the baby," He scolded playfully, yet he was still serious, as he tried calming me down.

"What am I gonna do now?" I sighed, feeling annoyed for no reason. I always feel annoyed and I hate it.

I hate a lot of things.