Chapter 6

My body jolted up. My breathing was heavy. Beads of sweat covered my forehead. Everything was dark. 

What the hell was that dream about?

I felt light headed as if I was going to faint so I used my hands to support my upper body on my bed. 

God, what the hell was all that about? 

That was probably the worst nightmare ever...

No, that's the best dream you have ever had in the longest while.

NO!

I hate when my conscious does that...

Pfft, as if I would ever get back with Niall.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. I felt so nauseous and sick. Today I had a very important interview with 'Chatty Man'. I bet he's gonna ask about Niall. 

'It's all for the media' I reminded myself.

On the way to the bathroom, I glanced at the clock,

5:53 It read. 

Oh God, I woke up early, and I know I won't fall back asleep....most likely because I had a nightmare about Niall and I being together. Pfft like that's going to ever happen. 

I walk into the bathroom, and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked sick, ugly, worthless, slutty. Everything horrible that you can see in a girl. I felt like puking at my reflection, but then again there's nothing to puke out because I didn't eat all day yesterday. Maybe cookies, but that's because I CANNOT live without them, and that's a fact. 

As if I could predict the future, I turned around swiftly and knelt over the toilet and puked whatever had in me. 

I felt light headed, for some reason my eyes and head hurt. It' probably morning sickness kicking in, but isn't it too early? I remember my mom getting morning sicknesses when he was like five months pregnant, but I'm not even three weeks through, and I don't even have a baby bump. Maybe I should start eating, not for me but for the baby inside me. It's the last thing I have left of Niall, and I won't mess it up. 

I don't want to be with Niall anymore, to be honest. It's been....about four months since we broke up and I'm not saying they were the best months of my life because they weren't, they were the worst. But now I'm much better, because I somehow learned to not live in the past. Because we can't change that no matter what or haw hard we try. I need to live in the present, and I will start doing that today...after I shower because I feel disgusting at the very moment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" I greeted as I walked on the stage, waving to the crowd. I gave the Alan, 'The Chatty Man', a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to the couch and sat there with a grin on my face.

"Hello!" he exclaimed, sitting down on his chair. 

"Hello!"

"Hello!" I couldn't hold my laugh in, so I started laughing along with the crowd. 

"So welcome to the show!"

"I'm honoured," I smiled, picking up a pillow and setting on my lap with my elbows resting on it.

"What would you like to drink?" he looked to his side, where his..thing full of drinks, laid. "Tequila, red whin-"

"Please no Alcohol," I wined, slumping down my shoulders. "I'm innocent!" I hissed, making the crowd laugh at my lie.