Chapter 4

I rushed down the halls that I have memorized a while ago. I ran to the reception, panting slightly. 

"Niall." I was literally gasping for air. 

"Excuse me?" the lady said politely.

I shook my head slightly, trying to calm myself. "Niall, Niall Horan." I repeated, trying to stay calm.

"Are you immediate family?" 

"Yes, girlfriend." My eyes widened at Aisha. However, I stayed quiet, thinking of all the different ways I could choke her. "He was gonna propose." she added quickly.

She's digging her own grave. 

"Okay." the lady said, insured. "Follow me." she instructed. 

Aisha and I followed behind. I kicked Aisha's shin hard, making her jump up in pain. 

"What the hell was that for?!" she hissed rubbing her shin, however still managing o walk.

"Why the hell did you tell her that I was his future wife?!" I hissed back through gritted teeth. 

"Did you want to get in?" she fired back at me. I stayed quiet as I glared at her. "Exactly."

"Oh Dr. Dillon," my head shot up at the mention of Jacob's last name. "The patient's girlfriend is here." my eyes widened when the lady told Jacob that. Oh God. Aisha is so dead once I get my hands on her.

"Girlfriend?" a pang of pain shot through me as I heard how hurt his voice sounded.

"Yes. Can you take her to see him?" the lady confirmed. 

"Y-yeah..." I could tell that he was looking at me but I refused to look back because of how ashamed I was. "C'mon follow me, Miss. T." I winced, looking down. Tears threatened to fall any second now.

"Jay plea-"

"It's doctor Dillon for you." his voice sounded so cold yet hurt. 

"I only said that because I wanted to go in," I quietly said, letting one single tear fall. "Hell, I didn't even say that, Aisha did." I tried making him look at me but he would just look straight ahead. 

"Yeah I said that, not Aria." Aisha backed me up, but right now I wanted to slap her. And I mean that with all the love I could muster at the moment. 

"Aisha, no." I hissed at her. 

"There you go, your boyfriend should wake up any second now." the way he said 'boyfriend' made my heart wrench. 

"Jaco-"

"Dillon." he gritted. I stared at him, my eyes full of hurt, but he wouldn't look at me. 

"Fine." I gritted, puting on a brave and crossed my arms. "Tell me how my boyfriend is doing." I emphasized 'boyfriend' knowing it's going to get on his nerves. 

"Since he's a dumb ass, someone spiked his drink." my jaw dropped to the floor. I ran into the room to see my baby on the hospital bed. He had an I.V attached to him and his face was pale. Like the color was sucked out of it. He looked lifeless.

I walked slowly to the chair that was next to him, a sob escaping y mouth. 

"Niall." I whispered feeling tears cloud my vision. My hand slowly snaked to his cold one. "Babe, please talk, I still lo-

"You still love him, don't you?" my head turned almost too fast, to see Jacob. He looked really hurt and pained. 

"Me? What? No! I..." I lied. "I love you." I spoke the truth. I do love Jacob...but I also love Ni-