Chapter 11

-Niall's POV-

My heart stopped. I stood there and watched her with an expression my face that I didn't even know. I was happy, mad, betrayed, sad, hurt, taken aback, but most of all, not surprised. Well at least not as much as I should be. Deep down I knew that it was mine, I knew she wouldn't do it with anyone that she hasn't been with for at least a year, but I was hurt because she lied to me. She didn't want me to know, I mean yes I knew she was going to tell me sometime soon, but she had to wait a month. She didn't want to tell me and I can tell by the way it looked forced. I mean, I can't begin to imagine how it would feel to be in her position, 18 and pregnant. For the second time. She didn't tell me because she didn't want to be with me, she said it was Jacob's because she wants to be with him. Live with him. Laugh with him. Not me. He took my place. And it's so hard seeing the only love of your life slip away. It hurts more than I could explain.

When I first saw the way she looked at him, I knew that she loves him. My hope faded. But now that the baby is the only thing that ties us together right now, meaning that now I have so much more hope to win her back...

But most importantly, I'm going to be a father and I'm only nineteen. How would the fans take it? She would definatley get so much more hate. 

I honestly don't know what to think right now.

-Aria's P.O.V-

He stood there.

Staring at me.

Me, the mother of his child.

His ex-lover.

He stared at me, with an inexplicable expression. He had too many emotions flowing everywhere.

I expected him to yell at me, but he didn't. Instead, he just stared at me. Emotionless.

"On my birthday, I received the same gift, but it left. And now, on Christmas, I get it again, but this time I promise I won't let it leave. This is like the best Christmas gift ever. But what will make it better, let me help, if you being with me-"

"Niall we already talked about this, that's not going to happen. Ever. You can see the bbaby whenever you would like, but it's too early for talking about that." I cut him off, folding my arms.

I don't know what else I should say to convince him that I don't feel the same way anymore. I mean, of course I will always have faint feelings for him but that's only because he was my first love. And I got over him. Sure it took four months. But I am happy where I am, with Jacob, who sadly went to Canada with Avery, Aisha, Josh, Alex, Brittney, and I don't even care about Jason anymore. He could go die for all I care.

He was sort of the reason why I lost one of my best friends.

Ryan.

I felt this lump rise to my chest at the thought of him. Oh how I missed him.

If he was still here, we would have an amazing Christmas that could never be compared to any other one I had.

I need to visit his grave sometime.

Sometime. When I'm ready, which I am clearly not.

"Watch me," he replied to my previous comment. I honestly don't know what makes him think that I would want him back when I have Jacob. But then again, I am on the verge of losing him. And I can't afford that. I can't afford to lose anyone else. I already lost too many people that I love. If I lose Jacob, it will be the end of Aria T..

"I would like to see you try and fail, because why would I want you when I already have Jacob," I voiced my thoughts. "And don't even try to compare yourself to Jacob, once Jason tried that, back when we were young, didn't end well." I warned. "But we should go inside now, and don't tell anyone about the baby," I say, not looking at him since I was already at the door to re-enter the house since it was really cold out in the garrage.