Chapter 14

''That was exhausting, I swear if you guys keep acting like that, I will ask Alex for me to have separate rehearsals,'' I walked through the door of Louis' flat, with Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Luke from 5SOS. We had rehearsals with them today. Like one direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer and Aria T. together in one room. It was probably the worst combination ever. I was the only one working. They were running around doing shit, which of course pissed me off, so I yelled. And when I yell, hell comes down.

I scare a lot of people, so yeah.

"Aria?" I looked up from the ground as I was taking off my other shoe, to see Jacob. He took my breath away. He always did. Even by just breathing and talking. He stood near the door frame, with his hands in his sweat pants.

''Yeah,'' I answer, after I collect myself.

''You said you wanted to tell me something important,'' my eyes widened, why the hell did I tell him that?! I wasn't ready to tell him about what happened on Christmas. I'm not ready to lose him. I can't, I love him way too much. He's the only thing that's stable in my life, I love him more than I love myself, but that's why I'm telling him. If he leaves me, I don't see the purpose in living anymore. He means so much to me. He's my rock. He's the only one who can understand me. He has seen the ugly side of me, but he still loves me. He cares so much about me, and not a lot of people care. Hell no one does except for him. He's the reason why I'm here. He saved me.

''Earth to Aria?'' His voice knocks me out of my trance. What was he saying? I hope he won't leave me.

''Yes, sorry, I sorta zoned out, what were you saying?''

''I said that I came here from work early because you scared me with your text,''

''I'm sorry,'' I apologized, not because of me scaring him, but because of my stupid, naïve actions.

''It's okay, we can go upstairs and talk, if you want to, you don't have to say anything right now, I know you're tired, I understand,'' he's too good and sweet for me. As much as I want to back out right now, I can't. He deserves to know, and I deserve whatever is going to come out of it.

''No, you have to know, let's go to my room,'' I grab his hand and lead him upstairs to my room. I sneak a glance at everyone behind us, Niall in particular, he looked...worried? I don't even know, or care. All my problems are because of his Irish ass.

I open the door to my room and make my way to the gigantic bed with Jacob trailing behind me. I plop down on the bed, scared of what might happen next. I wait for Jacob to sit down, once his ass hits the mattress, my lips lock with his. I take in every inch, every dent, every flaw. I kiss him as if it was the last time, because there is a high chance that it is. My hands trail up his neck and to the roots of his soft hair. I tug lightly on his hair making him groan slightly into my mouth. He pulls away sooner than my liking.

''Aria, what's wrong?'' Worry was laced on every dent on his beautiful face.

''I want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always, always love you. I never want you to leave me, never. You are the only good thing that has happened to me in the longest time. I have no idea what I would do if you walk out on me. You mean the world to me. Getting hit by that car that day led me to one of the best things ever, you. I love you, jay, more than anything,'' I didn't realize that I was crying, until Jacob lifted his hand to wipe my tears.

''Tell me what's wrong now,''

''I kissed Niall,'' I sobbed, not daring to look at him. I feel his body stiffen, and I force myself to look at him. His face has an unreadable expression. His face was hard. ''On Christmas, right before I called you, I didn't mean to-"