chapter one

-jinyoung's pov-

Why was she here? She never returned my calls or texts after I spent six months looking for her. I was broken until a couple weeks ago when Ji-yeon moved in with me. 'Y/F/N'. I thought I would never hear that name ever again. Look at her standing over there. Thinking she didn't leave me.

"Jinyoung? Are you okay?" A voice asked me. It was Ji-yeon. My girlfriend. I've been with her for almost three years. She made feel happy. She was wearing the necklace I gave her. I forgot who gave me that. But it was expensive. Ji-yeon wore it everyday since. I'm was glad she could understand me.

"Yeah. I guess just lost in thought." After that the ceremony was over.

"Son!" My dad called to me. My mother hugged Ji-yeon. My mom loved her. My parents wished we already got married but we are too young. "You graduated. Congrats! You know you can always come back home."

"Dad. Aren't you supposed to move out of your parents house after you graduate college?"

"I know. But you're always different." My dad slapped my back laughing. We had a great bond. All in my mind was her. Y/N. I knew I saw her. It was definitely her. I was hoping I wouldn't run into her.

"I'm sorry." Someone bumped into me. A pretty girl. She looked familiar but she quickly left.

-Y/N's pov (1st person)-

Shoot. Out of all the people I saw today I saw him. You see Jinyoung was my best friend. He always stood right by my side. Thing is I left him without a word. I'm not sure if he's mad at me or not.

I gave him the necklace I spent all my savings on. I guess he saw it as a worthless gift and gave it to his stupid girlfriend. Yes. Jinyoung was my best friend and he had a girlfriend. I didn't bother me when I found out but the fact she was wearing MY necklace. That isn't it.