Chapter 4 | I- don't know

The next morning was pretty much the same routine for me, wake up to a very noisy neighbor with a nighttime partner that gave him a really great time. It was a complete replica, except this time it was a beautiful weekend. I didn't have to get up early, I really could've slept in. Which is what I would usually do...instead I could not sleep one bit.

I was busy thinking about last night events, wondering if it was even real. I was thinking of all the possible scenarios in my head, but the more I thought of them, the more it kept me up. My mind wandering for hours, that when I was finally close to getting some sleep, the room had bit lit with the ray of the sun shining through the peak of my window through the blinds.

And to top it off, my neighbor was back at it with the loud music. This time it was tupac rapping at me, early on a saturday morning. I sighed to myself, pushing the covers off and trotting into the living room. I slammed my pillow on the couch before throwing myself onto the cushions, this wasn't better. The couch will pretty much fucked up your back, but it was the price I was willing to make just to get a few hours of sleep.

I was halfway knocked out until a loud knocking startled me back up, I groaned pushing myself up. Walking towards the door, coming face to face with Bianca.

"Seriously? Again?" I whined with a tad of annoyance.

"I'm starting to think you hate me." She laughed, walking inside without me even giving her permission. She frowned at the muted music coming from the bedroom, looking over at me and glancing at my attire.

"You look like shit." She smirked.

"Thanks. What do you want?" I crossed my arms.

"I brought back the car?" She said jiggling the keys that was wrapped around her fingers, heading over to the counter. "I had a few minor things done to it, that way it wouldn't be-" she paused.

"Wouldn't be what?" I asked, wondering why she stopped. I frowned before I realized I left the note that kept me up all night, right in the open for anybody to see.

I walked over, quickly grabbing the note and balling it up. I gave a small smile before turning, reaching for a glass. I could feel her eyes practically burning a whole in my back, I knew she had to been a bit curious.

It wasn't like me anymore to get random invites as I used too, I declined them so much over the years. No one bothered to contact me when it came to having a party, not that it affected me. I was happy...

The fact I kept this one, almost gives it away that maybe there was a chance I might consider it. But I don't even know if it's an actual party, it could be just about anything. Not that I would have the pleasure of finding out, I didn't even know the guy. Besides the endless rumors I've heard about him on the streets, and the allegations from media. He was very intense, the idea of being alone with him made me anxious. But it made me wonder exactly, why did he pick me?

It was quiet for a while, I grew nervous wondering what she would be thinking about it. I turned around slowly with a pitcher of juice in my hand, pouring a drink for her and me.

A deep groan cake from my lips, clearing out my throat. So, what were you saying about the car?" I asked, trying to bring up the conversation again.

She was quiet for a moment, almost as if she was in deep thought. "Uh, I just had a few people alter the engine. It should work okay now." She looked at me, giving a half smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I grew absolutely heated, sighing to myself before placing both hands on the counter while looking at her. "I thought I told you before, don't touch anything. Just use it and then bring it back, exactly how it was." I rolled my eyes, placing the pitcher back.