Epilouge

It was all rushing back in vivid memories, in ways that I felt like could haunt me forever

My mind was invaded by thoughts of ever being loved, so determined that I could find a way to have normalcy in my life. Just someone who will see me for who I am, feeling proud to speak of me in such admiration that it almost made them anxious to get home.

Wanting to end the day apart so quickly just to rush in your the door to my awaiting heart, to my awaiting arms as I did the same fifteen minutes before he did. Just to hug tightly while he whispered encouraging words through my right ear, something to make me tearful of the way he could express his love; Just because I was quite to shy to even say them, so I took it upon myself to let my actions speak louder than any vocal cord in my body could sentence out to him.

Then he would smile to the friends of his given choice, speaking after the night full of unconditional love and sweet moments. They'll laugh and mock him of the overjoyed smile in his face when remembering the way I moaned his name gently in his ear as he repeated his actions of love in my womb, our bodies fitting together as one.

My body reacting to him in ways that made me wish it would last forever, my thighs clenching tighter than my chest when his eyes light up as he see me in the distance. His groans of pleasure rolling off his tongue as he massaged my pelvic bone, making it easier for me so I can release my worked energy as he followed suit.

Then we'll lay in each other arms, relaxing the night away with laughs and talks about our life or something as simple as the differences between vanilla ice cream brands.

Morning rising pretty quickly with only two hours of sleep, yet being so joyous to wake up and being there at the moment to rethink of everything. His friends then will remind him of returning back to earth, away from the files of his mind trapped deep within as if he could get lost.

And then I remembered I had that with someone so special in more ways than one, my thoughts of him easing the pain. It was almost like I could feel myself drifting away, my mind being the only thing kept in tact. I couldn't remember anything else, other than my undying love for the man that feared the night but lived in it.

My thoughts were cut shut as I could hear the sounds of movement all around me, while people talked low. I winced as my body ached everywhere possible, almost like I got ran over with a car. The pain was unbearable as my eyes opened up slowly, my vision blurred from the unwept tears that never escaped.

My wrists ached badly as I tried to move, feeling the tight rope cut deeper in my skin as I adjusted my head. I winced again, as shoves my head into my arm. Using it as leverage so I could clear my vision better, rubbing my eyes gently back and forth. Over the damp skin of my arm, the signs of perspiration making it worse than bettering it.

Yet, there wasn't much I could do - once I lifted my head back my arms came into my vision. The purple and blue marks from being dragged, god knows what else they did.

Tears filled my eyes again as I realized that no one knew I was gone, this was far much worse than creating a plan. A vivid plan that kept Zayn in track of me, so he could know where to find me as he got his son back. But all of that was over, I was truly being taken away...

And god knows where....

I sniffled as I tried to move again, the stench of whatever was on the rag stuck on my tastebuds. I gagged as the aftertaste made my breathing pattern kick up, I grew panicked moving around more frigidly. A whine escaping my mouth as I realized my feet were also contained, my body more restricted than I thought.

"No." I cried out as I kicked out, trying to get them off of me. "No!" My breathing becoming ragged, as I attempted to move.

The dryness of my mouth causing me to gag again as I screamed, trying to find a way to move without hurting myself. But none of it was working, as the frustration kicked in...

"Don't scream - they don't like it." A smaller voice spoke out to me, causing me to turn my head.

I looked around for the subject of the voice until I caught sight of a pair of hazel eyes looking at me, my vision still impaired that it was hard to see.

But the distinct shape of the face was comparable, you could see it from miles away. The image not being able to justify the actual beauty, he was perfect. Just like his father.

"Zahir?" I whispered in shock, looking at the weak boy who could barely speak.

His eyes opened and closed as he nodded, before closing them for good. Most likely passing out, I grew panicked, trying to use my legs to slide closer to him. His slow breathing causing me to worry, but relaxing when his snoring took place.

I groaned as I attempted to move closer again, but restraints making hard and cutting off my circulation.

"She finally wakes." Another voice spoke out to me, much older and filled with curiosity.

But somehow that seemed awfully familiar, until it hit me.

Michael stood alongside Floyd, looking down at me with sympathy. I grew confused as I watched both of them, tears filled my eyes as I realized what was happening.

"It was you in the apartment." My voice scratched as I confirmed, taking notice of the unknown guilt.

He looked away from me while backing away, allowing Floyd to look at me as if I was his own personal toy.

"I'm sorry about this, but Zayn needs to be on his game. And I'm doing everything to make sure I can take that little boy back home with me in a few weeks. It can't be about you anymore." Was all he said before walking out and slamming the door behind him, causing Zahir to jump beside me.

I cried out as I looked over at Floyd, his wide smile causing me to feel disgusted and violated as he bent down. He removed the cigar from his mouth, blowing the smoke in my face and attempting to place a kiss on my lips. I reached forward, grabbing his nose between my teeth and biting down hard.

He shoved my head back, slamming me into the wall before moving away. My vision blurred again as the ache caused my neck to snap, I grew angry while he paced back and forth cursing to himself.

"Touch either one of us and I'll fucking kill you!" I screamed, squirming as I tried to shake the ropes from being tied against the wall.

He looked at me after checking to see if I did any damage to his nose, walking over and lifting his boot over my head. I gasped as it came down hard and suddenly I blacked out again.