Chapter 54| Make Love Not War

warning: mature content

I quickly got out of line, pushing my way through people just so I couldn't hear anymore

I quickly got out of line, pushing my way through people just so I couldn't hear anymore. Everything from earlier leaving my mind as I realized that he truly did have a relationship with my cousin, that something happened between them. And I was just stuck in the middle of it all. And that little comment of Helga being Zayn's mom playing in the back of my mind, all of it just made me upset. I badly wish I was close enough to the villa that I could walk back, yet I still didn't know my way around. Getting lost wasn't how I planned on ending my night.

I walked along the sidewalk instead of the street, it was an easier route and not much people were there. Everyone pretty much walked to the middle and danced in the middle, because that was meant to be their dancefloor. It was their happy place, letting go and being into all the festivities. It was crazy how my night can go from amazing to shitty just like that, but it was me and nothing good ever lasted. I was walking until someone grabbed my arm, I turned around to see a random man smiling down at me. I almost shoved him off until I realized he was looking for a dance partner, I shook my head declining politely. He didn't seem to take no for an answer, grabbing my waist and pulling me. Luckily, I was still on my strength and could pull myself back.

"I'm sorry, but I said no." I emphasized, trying to remove his hand from my wrist. His grip seemed to get harder, putting a lot of pressure on me. I noticed a glass cup in his other hand, brown liquor pouring on his fingers as he struggles against me. He was drunk. "I said No, get off me!" I shouted, pushing at his hairy chest that seemed greasy.

He shouted at me in another language, pointing at the dance floor obviously anger that I was declining his offer. He spewed angrily, spit flying in every direction and hitting me in the face. I gasped when his large hand grabbed my ass roughly, pulling at my dress.

"Stop, get the fuck off me!" I practically screamed, raising my hand prepared to hit him until the guy flew back. I sighed in relief seeing my guard, Dennis shoving the guy back into the ground with his face planted into the concrete that I'm sure he broke something. The music stopped playing as Zayn walked up confused, but slightly pissed before his eyes found mine.

He walked over to me grabbing my arm before looking down at it and then cursing to himself lowly, he ran fingers through his hair. I could almost see the anger radiating off him and surround us in a personal bubble, that didn't stop everyone from watching along on the sideline.

"Are you okay?" He is looking at me, but I turned my attention elsewhere.

I pushed him away. "Stop, I'm fine. I just want to go back to the Villa, now if you don't mind." After that he instructed demands to Dennis, to go home with me and he'll stay back with that 'creep' I was more than fine, cause right now I really wanted to be alone.

As soon as we made it back to the house, I rushed upstairs to my own room ignoring the calls of Helga in the kitchen wanting to hear about my night. The second I got inside, I slammed the door shut and made sure to lock it while also closing all the blinds. I didn't want anyone to bother right now, it was best to just leave me alone right now. I tossed my stuff to the side as I removed my dress and shoes, walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. It didn't take long for the water to heat up the way I liked it before jumping inside, I pushed everything to the back of my mind and just spent time in the shower washing at my body. And scrubbing the smell of Zayn's cologne off my body, and my hair. It took more than twenty minutes before I was happy, getting out and shoving on a random t-shirt and getting into bed. I was too upset at a lot of things right now, wondering if everything would ever go right my way for once. But that was just too damn much to ask for apparently.