Chapter 27| Let the games begin pt 3

I gasped and looked towards Zayn, his expression completely dark and enraged with spite

Bianca just smirked pushing herself off Floyd's lap and walking past the desk and sitting on top of it. Her eyes met mine with a look of mischief. She wanted that ball to drop and to expose his past, that was all she knew how to do.

Making people miserable and letting their secrets out to people, just as way to gain top. That was the kind of person she was, it was sickening and sad. The lengths she would go to prove a point, as much as this was news to me I knew better than to get in between the past.

It made so much sense, the tension and hatred between them was so surreal. It was like you could basically feel the entire thing, as if it was a actual person in the room. But right about now it seemed much more than a person, it was more than feelings. The entity felt so dangerous, I had to catch my breath to even seem as if I wasn't phased. Holy shit, my cousin had a fucking baby. Zayn stepped forward, the entire room on pause waiting to see his reaction. I didn't feel the need to step up, he knew what he was doing. But I also knew what this whole entire room was capable of, so I made it my business to stay by the door. It wasn't guaranteed being safe, yet it made me feel a tad easy being in here.

"I don't wanna even hear the name of daddy come from your mouth, ever." He spoke, my eyes intensely watching the scene in the back of his head. His posture was almost perfect, so talk with his neck aligned right.

Bianca just found him funny, being cheerful at his disgust for her. Now seeing that it was a reason those two got together, she was practically his other half. I could see a few similar traits between them. Floyd on the other end seemed displeased, clasping his hand on her exposed thigh and clenching it. The action seemed a tad painful, yet to her was probably considered affection.

"You wanna take away the fact you decided to reproduce with me? I mean we created the gift of life, I thought better of you." She purred, leaning into Floyd's embrace and mocking a sad face.

"We're not here to discuss the matters of Zayn's son, okay?" Liam spoke up, grabbing Zayn's shoulder as he was close to taking another step.

I sighed in relief, feeling grateful that he decided to step inside and handle the talking, I have only seen Zayn get far gone to a certain limit. But I feel like tonight was a time it was gonna be hard for him to be composed. He backed up, turning and facing the door which happened to be in my direction. He breathed deeply a few times, Denzel speaking as Zayn got himself together. Before I could stop myself, I reached out and grabbed his arm. He looked down at my hand intertwined with his, I was never sure what to expect with him. But I knew this was probably a sign that he was annoyed, he didn't need me adding onto it. I pulled back my hand, moving over a bit.

One single raise of his eyebrow, a lick on his already moisten lips he reached over and grabbed my hand. He intertwined them again, squeezing gently and then releasing every few seconds. I realized he was allowing me to help, calming him down before doing something he may regret. I placed my other hand on his, walking closer.