Chapter 58| Your Fate

The alarming loud sounds of sirens filled my ears as I woke up, my body aching painfully as everyone shouted around me

The alarming loud sounds of sirens filled my ears as I woke up, my body aching painfully as everyone shouted around me. I could feel myself being lifted as they rushed around just before I felt us moving down a smooth path, I would've been scared if I hadn't understood what they were saying. But even in my disoriented state, it was easy to make out the words. My heart pounded as I felt exhaustion attack my body, I couldn't fall asleep at this exact moment. The lady shouted questions at me while holding a medical ambu bag to my face, while the others quickly stopped the gurney and pulled out large scissors.

I could feel a tear roll down my face as I realized that I couldn't move, let alone talk back to them as I wanted to. My body was completely detached as I fought to move a limb but everything hurt too much, it was unbearable. They cut my clothes into shreds to see how out of shape I was, it must've been bad. I could hear the sharp breath intake of a nurse in the corner watching, her eyes filled with terror as she watched. My vision blurred as more tears fell down the side of my face, I had no idea what happened to me but I knew it wasn't good at all. A doctor shoved the needle into my arm, hooking me up to an IV while shouting out orders. Any other time I would skillfully turn around to Ryder, bragging how I knew what it meant as we watched television shows based on doctors. But everything was impaired that even my hearing wasn't as clear, it was all falling apart. I was falling apart.

"Ma'am! What is your name?!-" I could make out from reading his lips, seeing that he was asking me information.

I could feel it being trapped in my throat, my mouth dry as I struggled to get the words out. Everything so simple about life was now out of my hands, I was useless. I couldn't do a single thing I've done every since I was a kid, it was lost. But with my determination I felt, it had to be done otherwise I knew that no one would be able to find me.

"B-b-bag." I struggled as my eyes searched the table, seeing my bag on the table wrapped in a spare clear one with my destroyed phone and shoes.

The nurse looked down at my before glancing at the doctor, rushing over and searching through my things. I felt a bit relieved, knowing that she found my identification. I wouldn't have been left as Jane Doe, a person with no name in here. Left to rot since I had nothing to label me, that means no one would being able to find me here.

The doctor leaned over me with a small flashlight in his hand, while the other was balled into a fist except one finger as he checked the dilation of my eyes. I looked at the light before my heart pounded hard against my chest before a sharp headache rolled around. Before I knew it I could feel my body convulsing rapidly, the heart monitor going crazy as I shook the entire table. I could feel my lungs feeling up, it was so hard to breathe. They must've detected that before the ambu bag was replaced by a medical oxygen mask, she wrapped it over my head. Soon I felt my body sank down, and I knew that it was nothing I could do. This was happening and I was alone, by myself.

Ryder

After scoping out the entire place for a while with Andrew Castano's wife, Emma on side. I started to take notice of the audience entering slowly by the minute, realizing that it was almost time for the place to open up. It's been thirty minutes since I've seen Zayn, but I knew him well enough to know that he was always close by, even if I didn't think he would be. I had to push away the side of me that always worry and over-analyze everything, but I knew it was strictly business related. Although I wanted to him to enjoy this with me, I knew it wasn't him thing to get too attached to art. He liked it enough to know the basics, just not as strongly as I did because it was everything to me. Besides it was good for us to be around other people, this was my first time going out of my comfort zone.