Chapter 3 | Interaction

Do you ever have a feeling things happened because at one point you did something to cause this outcome? Ever feel like if you just avoided this or kept from doing that, it wouldn't bite you in the ass later?

Ha, story of my life...

I woke up, fluttering my eyes as they open looking around seeing nothing but complete and utter darkness. I groan grabbing my head to stop the pounding but it seems the more I tried to stop it the worse it became.

As I held my head again it was starting to ease as I massaged it and sighed slowly knowing it was gonna come back soon. I opened my eyes again and looked around, I got up on my knees and looked down to realize I was on a bed in an unknown bedroom.

I looked around in panic to realize I wasn't home and my heart dropped 'Oh my god where am I?' I looked around the room trying to at least get a visual of what the room may look like but it was too dark to be able to see.

I'm so freaking screwed.

I sat back down trying to figure out how in the world I ended up here but nothing came to mind until an image of 'Zayn' flashed in my head and I gasped remembering what happened.

'How could you be so stupid ?!' My subconscious yelled at me and I kicked myself inwardly for being so oblivious and not being more aware last night. I fell over again as the pain in my head seemed to get worse at that very second I moved.

I grabbed my throbbing forehead and tried to calm down. My anxiety level was rising, I tried to think of something else before the water works came. But as soon as I was able to open my eyes, my cheeks became wet with tears.

I bet you're confused and wondering 'Where the hell am I?' I'm sorry to tell you, but I didn't even know the answer to that question. We were both out of luck, but I can tell you what lead me to being here and how I go to this point.

It all started a few days ago, the night in the diner as I had to waitress the iconic Zayn Malik and his group of delinquents. Yeah, well you are going to need to have a seat and listen to this.

--

"What's your name?" He asked again, raising a thick eyebrow at me as if he was expecting an answer faster. At that second it almost felt like I forgot my own name, my heart pounded faster when his eyes squinted.

I almost wanted to kick myself, staring at him like he was medusa and I turned into a statue. But the way his eyes gazed at me, it felt pretty damn close. I was so scared to address him that I didn't know which tone was better to give him before speaking, hoping that I wouldn't stutter.

There was something so hauntingly beautiful about him, not the way he carries himself. That was obvious, but his exterior? The way he spoke, how that piercing sharp jaw clenched making his face appear skeleton like. It was almost as if he wanted people afraid, not just because of his ever so charming reputation.

And I could guess the personality was just the same as he presented himself, which I could tell was rare. I could feel my heart thumping so harshly in my chest, almost felt like he could probably hear it. My back trickled with sweat, I could feel my cheeks try so hard not to rise.

"Hey, Dynamite! I think you got her on mute." A guy shouted from behind, a few of them chuckling at my reaction which seemed to humor them.

They were making fun of me and all I wanted to was a hole to open from the earth, and just swallow me up. This had to be the most embarrassing thing, that has ever happened to me. And I've had a LOT to fall back on with that topic.